Chapter 26

Adrian P.O.V

It's been six days since Sarah left the mansion. Although now I have everything I ever wished for, it feels as if something is still missing.

Today I have Jessica with and soon I will be a father. Even though Sarah decided to leave my life but still, I am still not happy, her absence is now affecting me. 

You are missing her Adrian!!

Accept that.

I know I never wanted Sarah, it was just for the sake of my company I agreed to marry her. And when she was here with me I didn't leave any opportunity to humiliate her, or abuse her, I wanted her to feel the same pain that I was suffering being away from Jessica.

And finally, when she left, I thought this is it I can have my happy life back with Jessica and start my family but why am I not satisfied, why does my heart feel so empty?

Why is Sarah on my mind 24/7?

Why do I see Sarah's face whenever I close my eyes.?

Why do I hear her voice around when she is not even present at home?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone buzzing. I saw my best friend's name flashing on the screen.

" Hey, Adrian!! Where are you? I thought we would be coming to the club today. Are you still working? " He spoke I could hear the loud music in the background.

"Sorry Noah I can't come today, I have a lot of things to handle back at home  with Jess.., with Sarah." I lied

Knowing Noah's nature I still didn't tell him about anything that had happened between me and Sarah, he didn't have any idea about Jessica moving back with me. 

After seeing his reaction to seeing me and Jessica at the restaurant I decided not to tell him anything. Once the divorce is finalized then it would be easier to explain everything.

"Ahh!! But presently I am seeing Sarah in front of me and she seemed to have a good time with her friend" He replied from the other side.

What the hell is she doing there now at this time?

Is she happy after moving out?

Is she happy staying away from me?

"Text me the address I'm on my way"

I grabbed my coat and car keys and headed towards the club.

My heart started fluttering thinking I would see her again.

Within 20 minutes I reached the club, I stood there examining the place, to find Noah or Sarah but due to the massive crowd, it was impossible to do so. I took out my phone from my pocket and called Noah. After a few rings, he received the call

"I am here in the club, Where are you guys?"

"I am here in the VIP section upstairs with Ester" He replied and I cut the call and started walking upstairs

I reached the VIP section of the club, and after looking around the floor I found Noah talking to Miss Caswell. I made my way towards them, while my eyes roamed around looking for Sarah.

"Hey Noah"

"Hello Miss Caswell" I greeted them, as they both turned their head.

"Hey, Adrian!! Finally, you made it." Noah stood up and gave a side hug. While Esters decided to ignore me before giving me a hateful glance.