Chapter 33

Sarah P.O.V

I don't know, why I expected him to support me in this, why am I feeling so distressed when he doesn't even care about his child.

I should have already known about his reaction. I shouldn't have told him about my pregnancy.

I sighed remembering every word that Adrian told me that night

Thankfully after that night, Adrian didn't bother me with his presence, he went to LA due to some work.

He did come to inform me about his departure but I didn't open my bedroom door. Lastly, he put a note near the door and left.

Well I just hope his absence continues to stay for the rest of my life

Even the last three days had been hell on Earth. With all the nausea, and dizziness, I could hardly sleep or even stand.

Considering Ester's advice I took three days off from work since my body feels more exhausted with all these new changes it has been going through because of pregnancy.

Ester did visit me every day making sure I was alright. She even looks after my medicines and food. She stayed here with me for 2 days making sure I was taking everything properly.

Today I will be going back to work as there was a lot of pending work even though I was feeling a bit better, the medicines had helped me a lot to overcome my sickness. Nausea and dizziness were now much better.

I got out of my room and headed to the kitchen to make my breakfast since I can't skip my meals now knowing that someone is growing inside my womb and he/she needs proper nutrition.

I prepared myself some pancakes, I hurriedly made some pancakes with some fruits along with them. I placed my food on my plate and quickly went to take a shower.

After getting done with the shower, I got out of the bathroom. I did my skincare routine followed by some minimal makeup. I dab a thick amount of concealer under my eyes to hide my dark circles.

I do not want to scare people with my new zombie getup

I styled my hair and sprayed fragrance. I put my lipstick in my bag and headed to the dining table to have my breakfast.

I was eating the fruits when I saw Ester's text. She informed me about the meeting with ARD Enterprises at noon today.

I dropped my fork down on the table and read her text carefully when my mind traveled to Alessandro.

After coming back from the hospital, I tried calling him multiple times but all my calls were unanswered.
I even dropped a text asking him to call me but he didn't respond to me back.

It was pretty clear that he was avoiding me but I still don't know the reason behind it.

What if he doesn't want to be with me anymore?

What if he got tired of my company?

Thinking of him never talking to me, pinched my heart.

I need to talk to him today.

I don't want to lose this bond that I have with him.

I quickly stuffed the fork back into my mouth and finished the remaining food. Once I was finishing my breakfast, I grabbed my bag along with my phone and headed to my car.

I sat inside my car and pulled out my lipstick, using my front camera I applied my nude lipstick.

A single lipstick can do wonders for a  face.