Chapter 11

Sarah P.O.V

After a month

I was tossing in my bed, it was almost four in the morning and I wasn't able to sleep the whole night. I will be exchanging wedding vows with Adrian today and I was nervous AF.

Time surely does fly, it has been almost a month since the wedding was announced and a month since I met Adrian at that party. It's not that I was looking forward to meeting him again but I still hope to meet him and clear our misunderstanding, we can at least be friends getting this marriage.
Also, I got so busy managing the company affairs that I hardly had any time to talk to him or meet him. I guess in the past years my father did his best to ruin Amario Enterprises, I bet if Grandpa hadn't suggested this merger the company would have gone bankrupt in a year or two. The whole month passed, sorting out the company issues.

The only best thing that happened last month was Ester finally shifting to NYC, I offered her a position in my company but she insisted that she wanted to go through the interview like others to get the job. I told her about everything from my marriage and merger, at first she was against the wedding but soon understood my condition.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I saw the sun's rays peeking through the clouds, I enjoyed watching the sunrise while sipping my coffee. Once I finished my coffee, I gathered myself up and headed straight to my bathroom for a nice relaxing bath.
...................................................................................................................

It's been more than two hours since I was sitting in front of the mirror, the hairstylist was styling my hair while the makeup artist was working on my face. Although I asked Grandma I didn't need them but she wanted me to look the best.

After an hour my makeup was done, I took my wedding dress and wore it with the help of Ester. The lacy mermaid dress fitted me perfectly.

"My God Sarah, you look so gorgeous," Ester said while holding my upper arm

I thanked her with a small smile. The hairstylist continued giving my hair the final look. My makeup was minimal, they made my cheeks prominent using blush, while the highlighter was placed perfectly on the high points of my face. I chose my eyes and lips be to painted nude since I don't want to go extra on that.

I saw grandma along with Lauren entering the room, they were astonished to see me.

"Dear, you look just like your mother, absolutely beautiful," Grandma wipes her tears with a napkin. I gave her a small smile.

"Dear, I want you to wear this for your wedding". Lauren spoke while taking out a beautiful diamond Riviere necklace. "This was gifted by my mother-in-law and now I am giving this to you" Lauren continued. I was hesitant at first but finally wore it.

"Thanks, Lauren," I said to her.

" I know you will prove to be a good wife to Adrian and a great daughter to us". She said while placing her hand on my shoulder.