Chapter 12

Sarah P.O.V

Sunrays tingle my face, forcing me to open my eyes. I got up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom. It's been 3 days since I got married, and after that night I tried my best to avoid him as much as possible. I decided to shift my stuff to another bedroom which was exactly opposite Adrian's room, I didn't want to be in the same room with him after that night and even Adrian also didn't have any objection to that. I do cook his meal but the food which I cook remains untouched by him and usually ends up in the dustbin.

I entered the bathroom and did my business, after taking a relaxing shower I stepped out. I started getting ready for work, I wore a puffy sleeve wrap blouse with a black pencil skirt. Today I will be having a meeting with Parker Enterprises, I need to be on time. Since last month, I have taken full control over Amario Enterprises, and being the CEO, the first thing I did was to fire those employees who weren't doing their job correctly, My father was one among them. I thought he would create a scene on being fired but I guess he understood that the company is going in loss and sooner or later it will be bankrupt.

Taking a final look in the mirror, I took my car keys and other belongings and headed towards Parker Enterprises. After 20 minutes I reached Parker Enterprises I parked my car outside and headed inside. My team was waiting for me in the lobby, and without wasting any time we headed straight to the boardroom.

*****************************************************************

Adrian P.O.V

I reached my office early today since today we have an important meeting with Amario Enterprises. I heard from Noah that the company was taken over by Sarah and she is now the new CEO. I was firstly surprised by this news, I mean Sarah hardly had any knowledge about the business. According to Jessica, she was always a low-grade student at high school and I guess she didn't even have a proper degree or experience.

Talking about Sarah and my relationship, we still act as strangers despite living in one house. The last time we talked was on the wedding night, I regret slapping her but I couldn't control my anger. After that day she shifted to another room since then, I have preferred avoiding her existence. Although she fulfilled her duty, which included arranging my daily outfits, preparing my food, and organizing my other things. In spite of all her efforts, I still don't consume the food she made for me. A spoiled brat like her doesn't even know how to boil water and I am in no mood to spoil my taste.

"Sir, they are here" I heard my assistant informing me through the intercom. I walked towards the boardroom followed by Noah and his assistant.

"Did you have all those files ready which I asked you?" I asked my assistant. He assured me he had everything ready with him.

We hear the door open and my secretary holds it for them to walk through. I saw 3 men along with two women walking through the door, followed by Sarah. She walked with an aura of confidence and sophistication, She made her way toward me and Noah.

"Mr. Parker" she holds out her hand for me to shake. I took my hand forward to shake with her. She further went towards Noah and shook his hand as well.

Even in this professional attire, she still manages to get every male attention present in the room. I guess these Whores have the ability to lure men without showing their skin.

Taking a seat opposite me and Noah, without wasting any more time she got straight to the business." This is Ester, Jennifer, Ryan, Alex, and John. They are my team and will be working with us" she introduced them while Wearing her glasses she opened her laptop

" So you are planning to build a new resort? Do you have any ideas regarding the Resort yet?" she asked while raising her eyes from the laptop.

"I guess that is why we are here in the meeting, to discuss and know about each other's ideas. Don't mind me saying this but do you have any idea about this sector or any experience? I mean what can we expect from a spoiled brat who didn't even complete her high school properly". I taunted her.