Chapter 23

Sarah P.O.V

 Adrian flipped my body and kept thrusting his member deep inside me. My body started quivering under him, I closed my eyes hoping this to end soon. He finally reached his climax and released himself inside me. Pulling out his member, he fell on top of me while breathing heavily

"That was really good, I am impressed with your performance on your very first day," he said while staring at me.

"Hmmm," I replied while laying lifeless, beneath him.

"If you are done, I need to go and clean up," I spoke and pushed his body away from me.

He removed his body from me, I was about to stand up when he snaked his hand around my waist and moved his lips forward to kiss me.

I immediately turned my face away from him, I got out of his grip and made my way towards the bathroom.

I stood under the shower, I turned on the shower and let the hot water run through my body. He won once again whereas I couldn't do anything but follow his orders.

I hate being so weak in front of Adrian, I hate being manipulated by him, but still, in the end, I am here following his command. I should have known signing the agreement would bring all this to me, being his whore he will do everything to crush my self-esteem. 

During my university, I didn't plan to be married to someone, especially not with someone who treats me like a whore.

My initial plan was to take over my mother's company, live my life, and fall in love but today my life is nothing like I planned. First I agreed to the marriage in order to save my company and now I have agreed on being his whore so that my company runs smoothly.
I hope these 3 months end soon and I can go back to my normal life.

I turned off the shower and stepped out, changing into my PJs I got back in the bedroom.

I looked around the bedroom but Adrian wasn't in there, I sighed knowing I didn't have to deal with him again.

With no energy left in me to go down and prepare dinner, I slide into the bed. I heard the bedroom door open,  knowing who it was I didn't make any effort to look at the person.

"Get up, Sarah. I know you are not sleeping " Adrian spoke 

I removed my duvet from my face and saw him standing with a tray in his hand,

"I made some chicken soup for you. I know you haven't had the dinner yet." He said softly while placing the tray in front of me.

"I am not hungry, Parker" I replied and pulled back my duvet.

" I am not going to listen to anything, you need to have something."He removed the duvet.

Giving in, I sat on the bed, I was about to take the bowl when Adrian picked it 

"Stay there," he said and collected the spoonful of soup.

"Open your mouth and drink it" he spoke while gently grabbing my jaw and placing the spoon against my lip.