Chapter XXVI

Harry was dreading the following day

Harry was dreading the following day. He undoubtedly knew that his mother was going to come and was going to embarrass him.

So the very next day, Harry sat at the table rigidly.

"Harry, you alright?" Hermione questioned. She noticed his posture was stiff and his eyes darted around the room.

"mhmm just fine" he muttered, poking at the sunny side egg that was on his plate. Giving him a meaningful glance Harry sighed.

"Mum said she was coming here"  he sighed, looking at Hermione who was trying her hardest not to laugh.

"Hey! You try surviving with her for 15 years. She pushed me into a pool once cause I ate her fries!" Harry huffed. Unable to hold on much longer, Hermione let out a laugh and Ron chuckled too.

Harry glared at his friends before continuing to probe his eggs.

"This is why you don't take other people's foo-"

Ron was cut off by the great hall doors being thrown open and a beautiful woman strutting through with her sunglasses perched on her nose. All attention drew to her as she continued to sashay forward, handbag in the crook of her elbow and smirk playing on her lips.

She continued on forward, smirking at an outraged staff before sliding into the seat by Harry. She carried on piling food onto her plate and munching on a piece of bacon.

The hall was quiet. It was deadly quiet until a small snicker could be heard. Everyone turned to look at Hermione, who blushed under the attention.

"Harry my love" Emery cooed at him, giving him a huge hug. Harry turned a deathly red before he shoved her away.

"Oh Harry, do you remember that time when you were really little and decided that you loved chocolate icing so much" she smiled deviously. Harry's eyes widened in realization.

"Mama do not" Harry whispered, glaring at her lightly.

"Mhmm and then you deemed it right to buy 15 tubs of icing, filled the bathtub with it and then proceeded to swim in it." she ground out, chortling.

The whole hall was silent. How does one respond to the endeavours that the chosen one had been on. Mind you one filled with chocolate icing.

Soon enough there was a small chuckle heard. Everyone turned awestruck to see their transfiguration professor failing to hide her laughs.

Soon enough the whole hall was in tears and everyone was enjoying the funny tale.

"Merlin Potter, would you like some icing" Draco mocked, laughing with glee when Harry turned red.

"Now now Draco, we don't want everyone to know about your adventures as Princess Draconis and her magical fairy friends" Emery laughed. It was as if she had the voice of a siren because every time she did talk the attention immediately went to her.