Chapter XXXlV

It was their final day and Emery wanted nothing more than to stay

She loved Australia. The warm air, the beach, the people. It was all so different to England yet she loved everything about it.

They had just gone through the airport security and we're lounging around waiting for their plane.

"Mum" someone whispered, glancing around she found no one.

"Mama!" The voice whispered again and Emery finally understood that it was her two-way mirror.

"Hey baby" she whispered glancing down at the mirror to see Harry's smiling face.

"I get 5 days of silence and your first words are hey baby!" Harry laughed.

"I'm sorry lovie, I didn't mean to ignore you." She sighed, gazing lovingly at the mirror.

"Oh it's fine, I've been busy with my OWL's anyways" he sighed rubbing his forehead.

"Don't overwork yourself, you'll do just fine" she reassured.

Harry knew that her words meant more to him than she thought but he always longed to hear her praises. They always reassured him that he was something more.

"Anyways, is Paddie with you?" Harry questioned.

"Mhmm," she hummed, passing the mirror to a completely knocked out Sirius.

"Hm- what?" He asked groggily. Harry bit back a laugh at the marker drawings that outlined his face. His mother must have gotten bored.

"Hi, Paddie!" Harry gushed.

"What's got you so happy?" Sirius asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Nothing," he said, attempting to look nonchalant.

"Like I'd believe you. You're the spawn of James Potter" he snickered.

"Ha ha," Harry laughed dryly.

"How's everything with Umbridge?" Sirius questioned. The two conversed for some time before they said their goodbye. Sirius passed the phone to Emery before shutting his eyes and hoping to catch some more sleep. He was never listening to Remus again, arriving at the airport 5 hours before their flight was the dumbest idea he's ever had.

"Well, I've got to study some more mama." He grumbled at the thought of reading through his transfiguration book again.

"You enjoy that" she snickered st this suffering.

"Ugh I wish I was in Australia" Harry whined. Emery was about to laugh when she suddenly sat right up, startling Tonks who was laying in her lap.

"Oh, we have a new addition to our family" Emery squealed. Tonks grumbled at being woken up and sighed before adjusting back and trying to get more sleep. She refused to talk to Remus after he'd woken her up at 3 am to catch their 8 am flight.

Remus on the other hand was surprisingly jolly. He was most definitely psycho for willingly being awake so early. Tonks turned to look at the man and sighed in wonder at how he was reading a book so bloody early in the morning.

Getting up from Emery, who was informing Harry on Barry's existence, she trudged over to Remus.

Picking his head up from his book, he noticed a very tired Tonks approaching him. He placed his book in the seat next to him before opening his arms. Tonks collapsed on him, burrowing deep into his neck and breathing in his comforting scent.

"Why'd we have to come so early?" Tonks whined.

"Because it's better to be early than late." He cooed, carding his fingers through her hair and rubbing her back.

She sighed, before relaxing into him. Remus picked up his book once again and started reading. He finished reading a couple more chapters before they were called to board the plane.

Shaking Tonks awake, he received a sleepy groan before she got up and stumbled over to a very sleepy Sirius.

As they stood in line waiting to board the plane when Remus noticed Emery pouting.

"What happened?" He sighed, though not in concern. Knowing her it would most definitely be something rather silly.

"Harry yelled at me" she pouted. The other three snickered at her misfortune while she stuck her tongue out at them.

They made their way onto the plane and situated themselves in their seats, Emery with Sirius and Remus with Tonks.

They spent the first half of the trip back sleeping before they were woken and asked if they wanted any food.

Stretching her tired limbs, Emery frowned at her stiff neck. She groaned before sitting back down and tucking herself into Sirius.

"Wake up" Sirius groaned, shifting the woman, who in turn, burrowed further into him.

"Let's go make out in the bathroom" Sirius stated causing Emery to spring up and look at him with blood-red cheeks. Noticing this, Sirius let out a bark of laughter.

"Ha ha, very funny" Emery chuckled dryly. Sirius snorted.

"Now I see where Harry gets his dry humour from"

The two battle over which movie to watch next with Sirius winning which led them to watch Jurassic Park. Emery frowned at the decision wanting to watch Transformers but decided that ultimately Jurassic Park was pretty good.

They were able to get through the first two movies before they switched over to Transformers, much to Emery's delight. They continued on with the rest of the movies till they were alerted of their landing.

Sirius sighed in joy. No matter how good Australia was, England was his home and he was more than delighted to be back on British soil.

The four of them continued on home only stopping once to grab some sandwiches and sit in the park to enjoy them.

"That was fun right?" Emery questioned.

"We loved it" Tonks sighed. She loved it a lot but she did rather the British cold over the Aussie heat.

"I loved it" Remus gushed. It was an amazing break and he couldn't be happier that he spent it with these people.

They all piled back into the car travelling back to Grimmauld Place. Upon reaching the worn-out place they ventured inside and collapsed onto the couch.

No matter the amount of sleep they got they were buggered. The wards around the house alerted them of the arrival of someone through the floo.

Picking up their heads they were met by a very angry Moody.

"You all have got some explaining to do!"

Emery let out a nervous laugh.

"It was Remus's idea."