Epilogue

Life has pretty much continued on as normal

Life has pretty much continued on as normal. Sirius and Emery were together and happy and we're deciding on whether to have a child or not.

Harry of course was on the affirmative side, wanting to have a sibling yet thoroughly disgusted at the idea of his mother and godfather together.

The months had blurred together and the three of them had moved into their little cottage in the flower fields. Remus came once a month for his transformations but other than that it was normally the trio together.

Christmas was approaching steadily and Emery was more than nervous about it. Her brother and her had been spending a lot of time together, regardless on the decision she had to make.

Merlin was right, she had made her decision but it didn't make it any better for her. She knew that her decision wasn't going the appease the opposite side but she knew that she had to.

It was Christmas and they had dinner all together. Remus, Tonks, Merlin, Sirius and Harry had all joined her and they had a very good dinner together. They talked and laughed like tomorrow didn't exist.

The time passed by slowly and Emery soaked up ever minute of it. She watched Tonks and Remus cuddle together and talk quietly with each other, Merlin talk to Harry about old religion and magic back in her day and Sirius, who was watching her with a pensive look on his face.

"I have to go soon" she said, breaking the peace that was there. The atmosphere immediately tensed. Emery had made her decision but no one knew what side she had picked.

"No matter what you chose, it won't change anything" Sirius reassured, giving her a kiss.

"I'll still feel bad" she muttered, looking down at her lap.

"Em, you'll always be my sister, alive or not. You won't be hurting me in anyway at what decision you make." Sirius nodded in agreement and they both smiled reassuringly.

She took a deep sigh before apparating to the lake nearby Grimmauld place. She smiled at the river gently, before letting out a sad sigh.

"I'm so used to not having a choice" she spoke although there was no one around.

"I think it's time I control my own fate" she smiled, dropping the necklace into the river and watching it flow away to who knows where. She smiled happily, letting out a laugh of pure joy.

"My own fate, huh, I like the sound of that"