Chapter XLVIII

^ Emery's outfit above ^

"Let me take you out on a date" Sirius started one Saturday. Emery had been recently stressed about the decision she had to make and it was weighing down on her emotions and Sirius knew that a date would be just the right thing.

"W-what?" she stuttered.

Sirius walked up to the girl and placed a small kiss on her lips. Now that they could do that, Sirius found the constant need to kiss her whenever he could. even for the smallest things.

'I got the groceries' *kiss*

'Moony is bullying me' *kiss*

'I like you' *kiss*

Emery wished she could pretend it bothered her but it honestly brightened her day. She loved that he took the time to kiss her for every small thing and whisper sweet nothings to her when they were together.

"Let" kiss "me" kiss "take" kiss "you" kiss "out" kiss "on" kiss "a" kiss "date"

Emery chuckled at Sirius's smooches before nodding her head in acceptance. She was vibrating with excitement and raced up the stairs to her room to get ready.

"Bring bathers" Sirius yelled after her.

Emery finally settled on a plain black bikini that she wore underneath and a white pants to cover up the bottom half. She would've gone in just that but decided to pair it with a beautiful green silk top that she left unbuttoned.

She didn't put any make-up on because she was probably going to wet, but decided on waterproof mascara just to add some spice. She nodded her head in approval at the outfit and went downstairs to see Sirius waiting by the door.

He had changed surprisingly fast and was wearing muggle jeans paired with a polo shirt that he would probably ditch later. Hopefully.

"After you mademoiselle" Sirius said, bowing slightly. Emery decided to humour him and played along.

"Why thank you, kind gentleman"

They both piled into the car and drove off. The whole ride Sirius had his hand on Emery's thigh and the windows were down, blaring music. Emery had a bright smile to who way and Sirius admired the way it shone like the sun. He loved everything about her and he loved the way she would just appear out of nowhere and automatically brighten his day.

They pulled up to a nature reserve and Sirius led Emery out of the car and went to the back to bring out a picnic basket.

"A picnic?"

"Why? Was that not a good idea? I asked Remmy for one and he told me you were more of a nature person so I kinda just assumed that a picnic would be cool but if it isn't we can totally reschedule for something better I'm sure I can find more-" Sirius rambled before Emery cut him off by laughing.

"I love it," she said, kissing his cheek. Sirius beamed at the praise and practically skipped, towing Emery along. Emery admired the scene around her. The trees stood tall and proud and the lake looked endless as if it could touch the sky.

"Wow," she murmured, taking in her surroundings.

"Not as much as you," Sirius commented loving the way the red blush flooded Emery's cheeks.

They set up near the edge of the river but not entirely close that they would fall in if they laid back. The meal was pleasant and they spent most of it talking and smiling, not a single negative thought on their minds.

"That was lovely Sirius" Emery commented, a bright smile adorning her face. Emery really had enjoyed her time and was glad about the break away from her hectic life.

"We're not done just yet" Sirius grinned, pulling Emery along the nature walk. They walked and talked about pretty much everything and played a couple of games. A few animals, that were frankly quite brave, came out and said hello to them before rushing to hide away from other humans.

"Oh my gosh," Emery whispered in awe, glancing at the waterfall that cascaded down the cliff into the lake below.

"Come on" Sirius laughed, pulling off his shirt and jumping straight down into the cool lake below.

"Sirius!" Emery shrieked, rushing to the edge to make sure the man was still alive.

"Come down" Sirius bellowed from below.

"I don't know" she mumbled, unsure.

"You'll be fine, just do it"

Emery hesitantly pulled off her clothes leaving her in her swimmers and thought for a second. What was honestly the worst that could happen? Technically she couldn't die cause she hadn't made her decision yet and worst-case scenario she gets severely hurt.

"Fuck it" Emery mumbled, running and launching herself. She laughed at the feeling of utmost freedom when falling down and smiled at the cool water that surrounded her, cloaking her from the warmth of the sun.

"Fun right?" Sirius claimed, swimming to the girl and hooking his arms around her waist. She giggled, hooking her arms around his head head and placing her lips on his.

She thought after the first kiss nothing really special happened but she was clearly wrong. Every time she kissed Sirius she felt the ongoing need to continue kissing him and to never stop.

The two continued to snog, completely lost in their world and unaware of anyone or anything around them.

"Oi, you two" someone yelled. They looked up to see a park ranger standing there with his arms crossed. "Get out"

"Sorry officer" Emery called out, giggling silently. Sirius nodded his head in agreement and they both silently chuckled as they made their way out and put on their clothes again. The drive home was rather quiet and nothing much was spoken, a comfortable silence looming.

When they reached home, Sirius pulled Emery up by her thighs and smashed her onto the back of the door, snogging the living daylights out of her. They continued to kiss before they had to break away for air. Sirius trailed kisses down her neck and to her collarbone before swiping his tongue over her skin.

"Sirius" Emery moaned. She bucked her hips forward desperate to feel anything.

"Are you sure?" Sirius asked, his breathing heavy and eyes darkened with lust.

"100%"