Chapter XXIX

"Wake up!" and the clanging of pots were the first thing Sirius and Remus heard

"Wake up!" and the clanging of pots were the first thing Sirius and Remus heard. They both walked out bloody confused to see the girls walking in circles as if they were performing a ritual. 

"What do you want at... 8 in the morning?" Remus questioned, gesturing at the tempus charm he had just produced.

"We've got a busy day!" Tonks squealed. Emery nodded in agreement. 

"Tonks picked out today" she explained before motioning to the boys to eat the food they had set out for them. Once they had all sat down, they began to feast on the pancakes, bacon, eggs and toast that lay in front of them. 

"What's the plan for today?" Sirius questioned, hoping it was as good as yesterday. 

"We are going to Luna Park" Tonks gushed, vibrating with excitement.

"What's that?" Sirius asked again, his pureblood upbringing shining through. 

"It's an amusement park" Remus explained. When they had planned to come here with James this was the one spot that he looked forward to a lot. 

"It'll be so much fun" Emery declared, dragging Sirius up to their room to change. Once they were all dresses Tonks suggested catching the train there and then walking to the amusement park. 

Once they were seated in the train, Sirius pointed to a bunch of muggle things which led to a full-blown explanation from Emery. That was how they spent a majority of their ride there, just pointing and talking. 

When they reached their destination, they continued walking although it did take a while with Sirius's awful map reading skills. They switched it over to Remus who did a lot better and they reached the park. 

The huge smiley face was awesome but Sirius and Tonks found it awfully scary. It was ironic that the purebloods were scared of something so awfully bland whereas, in Hogwarts, muggles were afraid of the purebloods. 

They bought tickets and Emery made it her goal to go on every single ride. The other accompanied her on a few rides, but Remus got motion sick way too fast so he held off going on more. 

There were small stalls as well. There were heaps of activities that were loads of fun, but they never seemed to win anything. 

"I'm gonna win you that big doughnut" Sirius smirked, pointing at the huge stuffed doughnut that sat on the stall frame. 

"Oh please Romeo" she sighed, placing a hand on her forehead. 

"Who's Romeo?" 

"Oh nevermind, bloody pureblood traditions"

Sirius walked up to the stall and placed a few coins before grabbing the hoops. The aim was to throw the hoops and see if they landed around the bottles a few places in front. Sirius threw the first hoop and it missed the bottle by a lot, the second wasn't even as close as the first, maybe even further. He did the last throw and that one was a bit closer but still completely of.