•CHAPTER 86•

'Months go by faster'

---

Days turn into weeks than turn into months, the last few weeks have been rather peaceful for the young couple. Not hearing anything from Harry, Ron or Hermione as they where on their travels to find and destroy all the horcruxes was not really a shock to many. But the biggest shock was hearing that snape had taken over Hogwarts along with some fellow death eaters, and knowing the consequences they'll be suffering.

The previous months have been severely terrifying as no one in the wizard world knew of any slight details about he-who-must-not-be-named, and not knowing at any moment death eaters could strike. Anywhere, any time. Causing Cedric to become extremely anxious about the future for his son and their little family, and to make sure they were safe he casted several charms around their home and common areas they'd visit. Making sure they be a little bit safer than everyone else.

The childish giggles rang through Amora ears as she looked out into the open sea that was in close proximity from her home, seeing Cedric holding Sekani's hand helping him walk closer to the water. His face lit up as his feet touched the water making his giggle and babble in excitement, making Cedric laugh aswell. The bottom of the boys beige dungarees were damp from the water he's stood in with his dad as he tried to jump up and down over the tiny waves that came to shore.

Amora was sat on the sand on the dark coloured Blanket protected her from the golden sand while she was taking pictures with a old muggle disposable camera. Her camera was held up to her eyes as she looked through the lens of the camera to take a clear pictures of her son and fiancée that were playing in the water. The littles Diggory laughed as Cedric picked him up and tickles him uncontrollable as he twirled them both around playfully, as Amora watched from afar.

"Say hi to mama," Cedric pointed towards her and wave to her as she responded, Sekani waved to her as he gently layer his head on Cedrics shoulder. The boy smiled and showed of his two front teeth as he tucked himself up in Cedric shoulder, "come on let's go see mama."

The two boys walked away from the water and towards the naive blanket that was cover the golden sand of the tiny beach. The many pictures placed in a scattered pile next to her knee as most of them had fully developed.

The toddler palm was clutched around a flat sea shell while he was rested on Cedric hip bone, his chubby little legs kicking as they walked away. The sound of the ocean echoed through the cool air the waves jumped over each other while Sekani was placed down gently on-top of the bedspread. His goofy smile showed of his two front teeth, showing his deep dimples off to Amora.

His hands grasps Amora's index fingers as he tried to stand up, "you wanna walk baby?"

His lips parted as he looked up at his mother seeing her eyes which he claimed also, "you wanna try standing, zee?" Amora cooed as kissed his cheek. Cedric sat on the other side of Sekani's as he was sitting in between both of them.

Amora lifted him up slightly to quickly turn him around to face Cedric, making him giggle slightly as he say his father holding out his hands to him for this to grasp, "come on, come to daddy."

The sea shell still in his grasp he when to grasp for Cedric fingers as he took a wobbly step forward, his hands reaching forward for Cedric but as he moved forward Cedric scooted backwards a little bit, encouraging him to move forward toward him.

His balance became slightly more wobbly as he took at least three small steps before he stumbled backwards and onto the soft blanket that softened his landing on his bottom. He clapped his hands obnoxiously, his bright green eyes looking at the sea shell still in his hand before he gently passed it over to Amora.

She gladly accepted the shell he'd been carrying, "l keep you shell safe baby." She smiled as she picked him up effortlessly, helping him stand on his own two feet. He took another step forward before fall into Cedric's arms, Cedric grinned was he held his son him his arms. The adorable giggle erupted from Sekani lips as Cedric tickled his tummy.

"You did it zee! You did it," Cedric exclaimed as he gently lifted him back onto his feet. They little boys looked up at his dad with a sweet smile forming on his lips along with his eyes wondered over Cedric facial features, his babbles made Cedric and Amora laugh at his unknown language they'll never be able to understand.

The toddler slowly crouched down slowly to help himself be able to sit on the blanket that was beneath his feet, his legs were laid flat on top the crinkle piece of cloth as he gently laid his head on Cedric's lower leg.

He kept tapping Cedric's leg with his tiny fingers as he laid on-top of his lower leg, Cedric fingers laced threw his Carmel curls that sat on his head while the toddler lightly giggled at the comforting feeling. Amora heart fluttered at the sight making her quickly grasp the disposable camera from her side and snapping a quick picture of them both, the colours popped from the picture as it developed from the top of the camera. The skyline was slightly pink as the sun began to set, while Sekani's eyes started to droop as he slowly stopped tapping Cedric's leg.

Amoras finger tips brushed over the yellowish shell that's she held in her palm, the golden sun setting behind the trees as they sat on the blanket. Amora slowly moved the Carmel curls away from Sekani's eyes as he laid against Cedric.

"He's shattered, he's nearly asleep," Amora whispered as he continued to play with the boys little curls. Which remind her of Cedric thicker curls that sat on top of his head which she adored.

"He's alway tired," Cedric smiled as he slowly placed his parker jacked over the boys little figure, protecting him from the cool air that flew by.

Cedric looked up at his beautiful fiancée for a few seconds before smiling at her rosy red cheeks, "I love you."

"I love you too," Amora giggled before scooting her self towards him to cuddling up next to him. But as she did Cedric saw a few of the Polaroids around the blanket, his eyes looked over them noticing the picture of him and Sekani's walking across the beach and int other water, making his heart beat faster.

Amoras head rested on Cedric's shoulder while there hand mouldered together as they sat in silence taking in the moment. Sekani snuggled into the Cedric's lower leg and coat as he slept soundly as the waves crashed against some rocks that were close by.

The bridge of Amora's nose brushed against Cedric's shoulder as she kissed his clothed shoulder before she closed her eyes to listen to the sound of the sea.