Chapter 3: Learning About The New Girl

(Readers POV)

Me and Katie walked into the cafeteria.

(Y/N): It's finally lunchtime.

Katie: Is this all you wait for during school?

(Y/N): Well... I don't have to take notes during lunch.

Katie sighed at me and lightly punched my arm.

Katie: You are hopeless. I don't understand how you are the Number 1 Hero's kid.

(Y/N): Yeah. I guess I don't act like my mom that much.

Me and Katie got a tray of food and sat down at a table that has no one sitting at it. Katie sat across from me. I was about to start eating, but I saw Ivy walking up to us.

Ivy: Hey (Y/N)! Katie!

(Y/N): Oh, hey Ivy.

Ivy: You two don't mind if I sit with you, right?

Katie looked annoyed and opened her mouth to respond.

(Y/N): We don't mind. You can sit down.

Ivy: Awesome.

Ivy sat down next to me and put her tray on the table.

Ivy: Sooo... I couldn't help but hear you two's conversation earlier.

Katie: You were spying on us?!

Katie is really upset about that. I think Katie woke up in a grumpy mood, because she isn't her usual nice self.

(Y/N): Really? Crap, now you know that I'm a lazy butt.

Ivy: What? I'm not talking about that. Are you actually Super's son, THE Super's son?!

(Y/N): Yep. I'm Super's son.

Ivy: Duh! I should've figured that out myself! No wonder you were so strong! She is my number one idol! I can't believe I'm going to the same school as her son!

Ivy sure loves the fact that I have a mom. I'm not sure if I should feel flattered or scared about how much she cares.

Ivy: You have to tell me, what's it like living with her?!

(Y/N): She's nice. She's a good Hero and a greater mom.

Ivy: That's great to hear! What's else?!

Ivy got closer to me, causing her chest to touch my arm. I looked over at Katie and it looks like she's about to give me an angry lecture. I gulped and thought about what to do.

(Y/N): I think we should talk about something else.

Ivy: Got it. I shouldn't ask personal questions since we haven't known each other for a day.

Ivy looked over at Katie. I sighed to myself and started to eat my food.

Ivy: You didn't get to fight during combat class. I'm super curious about your Power.

Katie: I call my Power Mimicry. It allows me to copy people's Power's.

Ivy: That has to be the coolest Power I've ever heard! So you can copy my Evolution?!

Katie: That's right.

Ivy: So why didn't Mr. Black say you're the strongest here?

Katie: Just because I can copy someone's Power doesn't mean I know how to use it.

Ivy: Oh, makes sense. But still, you're basically second best here.

I heard the bell ring, meaning lunch is over.