Chapter 29: Living With Top Heroes

(Readers POV)

Top stared at me, like she's looking into my soul. I've seen Top a few times in person, but they were very brief. I can't help but have this feeling in me. A feeling that this isn't going to be easy or fun.

Top: My name is Top. It's a pleasure for you to be here.

She bowed down. I heard from people that she's rude and disrespectful to random people, but she isn't being that right now.

(Y/N): No, the pleasure is mine.

I bowed down too. We both stood straight.

Top: I'm sure you're wondering why you are here and not being babied by your mother.

(Y/N): I thought she would've picked me.

Top: She was going to, but I refused that decision.

(Y/N): Wait what?! Why did you do that?!

Top: I have my reasons. Plus, I don't think Super's ways as a Hero aren't the best, even if she's Number 1.

(Y/N): Aren't the best? What does that mean?

Top: You are just full of questions. I bet Super is being all super nice and supportive to my son and that other girl he fought during the tournament.

Her son? Mom being supportive? Other girl he fought?

(Y/N): You're Dave's mom?!

Top just smiled and walked past me.

Top: Enough questions. Get inside.

She opened the front door of her house. I thought she would've had a huge house, but I guess my house isn't the biggest either. Me and Top walked inside of the house. We walked into a living room. It only has a couch, a small tv, and a table. She walked into another room. I followed her and I'm in a kitchen now. I saw someone sitting at a table and they looked at me.

(Y/N) and Isabelle: You!

We pointed at each other.

Isabelle: What are you doing here?!

(Y/N): I'm the one going to ask the questions here!

Top: You do that enough already.

I noticed a collar around Isabelle's neck. I pointed at it.

(Y/N): What's up with the choker?

Isabelle's face went a shade of dark red.

Isabelle: This isn't a choker!

Top: It's a collar that doesn't let the wearer use their Power. She's pretty mush useless.

That kind of stuff exists?

Top: Now that you two know each other, we are going outside.

Isabelle: Like hell I'm going to get bossed around by a woman with one arm!

Top stopped in her tracks and looked back at Isabelle. Top grabbed Isabelle by the hair and threw her out of the kitchen.

(Y/N): Ohmygod!

Top: Have any objections?

I shook my head no really fast. How did Dave survive with this woman as his mom?! I quickly walked out of kitchen and saw Isabelle getting up from the ground. I grabbed her hand and started to to drag her outside.

Isabelle: Let go of me!

(Y/N): I don't want you to make that monster mad and I get caught in the crossfire.

Me and Isabelle went outside. I waited for Top to walk out, but she hasn't yet.

(Y/N): Top?

Isabelle: Woman is probably having trouble with the door.