Chapter 75: A Day As Heroes

(Readers POV)

Me and Ashley are sitting at the dining room table, filling out all papers for becoming official Heroes.

Ashley: There is a lot more than I was expecting.

(Y/N): Yeah, tell me about it.

Mom walked into the room.

Super: How's filling out the papers?

Ashley: It's going great! Just taking more time than I thought.

Super: I remember filling out this stuff way back when.

Mom started to get a call. She put her phone up to her ear.

Super: Hello?... Oh that's today? Alright then.

She hung up the call. She looked at me and Ashley and smiled. I got worried as I know that smile all too well.

Super: Since you two are now Heroes, you get to do all the exciting stuff that I have to do!

(Y/N): Exciting?

Super: Don't worry, it will be!

Mom quickly ran out of the room and came back into the room, dragging dad behind her. She put him in front of the table and grabbed me and Ashley.

Super: Honey, finish looking over their paperwork! I'm taking them for some important Hero things!

Kane: Hey, wait a minute!

Mom quickly ran out of the house. I let out a sigh. Ashley looked over at me with a puzzled look on her face. I shrugged at her, just going along with what mom wanted us to do. She ran into the city and stopped at a building. She put me and Ashley down and we walked in. People in suits immediately came up to her.

Man: Good to see you here, Super.

He looked at me and Ashley.

Man: I'm going to need you two to leave the area.

Super: It's alright. They're with me.

Man: Right. My apologies. Right this way.

The people started to walk away as me, mom, and Ashley started to follow them.

Ashley: What's going on? Why am I weirdly nervous?

We walked into a room and it's filled with what looks like merchandise that looks like mom. Action figures, plush toys, stickers, posters, shirts, and a bunch of other stuff, even easer heads.

Ashley: Merchandise?

Super: Yep! Heroes get really popular and people like having little things to show support of their favorite Heroes! I get to make sure all the stuff of me is the best condition! Only the best for my fans!

She picked up a plush toy of herself and brought it up to her face. She smiled and winked, holding up a peace sign with her other hand.

Super: Doesn't she look adorable?!

Ashley: That's so cool! I wish I had one of me.

Two people walked up to me and Ashley. One went up to me and started to measure my body. The other one went to Ashley and closely observed her. They turned around and started to make something. They turned around and showed us what they made. It was an action figure of me and a plush of Ashley.

(Y/N): Wow! You guys work fast!

Ashley: She looks adorable! Can you add a red scarf around her neck?

The guy quickly added a red scarf on the Ashley plush, much to Ashley's delight. We got handed our merchandise. I noticed a button on the back of my figure. I pressed it.