Chapter 62: Sons Of Number 1 Heroes Battle

(Readers POV)

Everyone got into fighting position, getting ready to fight Growth. Growth just stood there. He raised his hand up into the air and a ball of energy formed from it. I started to run forward at Growth.

(Y/N): Times 1,000!

A red aura surrounded my body as I quickly made it to Growth. He threw his ball of energy at me. I caught it in my hands, but it hurts to the touch. I grunted in pain, but I saw Dave get next to me and slashed the energy ball in half, destroying it.

(Y/N): Thanks for the save.

Davidson: Don't thank me yet Rival.

I nodded my head and we ran at Growth. Growth was about to attack us both, but mom and Top dashed him. Growth blocked their attacks. Me and Dave got ready to attack Growth again, but he disappeared from sight.

Davidson: Where did he go?!

Super: Stay on guard everyone!

I saw mom, Top, and Dave get knocked back, making them about to crash into buildings, but dad used his Power to catch them before they could crash into anything.

Growth: Now that we are alone...

I turned around and saw Growth right there. He made a huge bubble around me and him, keeping everyone else outside of it.

Growth: There. Now we won't have any distractions. Now stop wasting your time with your lower levels of strength and show me your true Power.

I closed my eyes as my energy covered my skin. I opened my eyes again, looking at Growth.

Growth: There's that form I've been wanting to see.

(Y/N): I'm going to stop you today. You will fall to my Power, Energy Multiplication.

Growth: Hm, we will have to see.

I threw several punches at Growth. He blocked all of them and tried to kick me, but I grabbed his leg and started to spin around. I threw him away, but he landed on the bubble and jumped off of it, flying right back at me. He tried to punch me, but I barely dodged it and punched him in the gut, getting a good hit on him.

Growth: I felt that one. You really are perfect for this.

A bunch of pressure came off his body, pushing me away. I looked to my right and saw Alexandra standing there.

Alexandra: One mistake, you'll be dead. We need to be extra careful here.

(Y/N): Yeah, I know that.

I also need to end this quickly, or Growth will just grow past me.

(Y/N): I hate being on a time limit.

I dashed at Growth, trying to kick his head. He bent forward, dodging my kick. I put my hand forward and fired a blast out, covering Growth. His hand came out of my blast and grabbed my leg. He slammed me into the ground. I used my other leg and kicked his hand, making him let go of me. He started to punch me over and over again. I dodged and blocked them.

Growth: What makes you think you can stop me? Stop me from creating the world I want?

(Y/N): That's easy. I'm going to be a Hero, so I'll stop people from doing evil.

Growth: You have no idea.

He went behind me. I turned around to look at Growth, but he shot several energy balls at me. I blocked them, but the force knocked me back.

Alexandra: Are you ok?

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm fine.

I looked ahead and saw Growth slowly walking towards me.