Chapter 80: Growing Struggle

(Imperium's POV)

I dashed over to Super, Top, and Chemist and blasted them away with a small bit of energy. Super recovered quickly and dashed right at me. I dodged her punched that she threw at me. I was about to punch her, but a purple aura surrounded her body and pulled her away from me.

Imperium: I'm not going to let you get away!

I dashed right at her and was about to hit her, but she was suddenly moved to the left, revealing Top coming right at me and slashed her trident, knocking me back. I saw several beakers fall down and break on the ground next to me. The ground started to glow as a large explosion covered my body.

Imperium: This is starting to get fun.

I felt something grab my leg and pulled me out of the smoke. I saw a black tendril wrapped on my leg and pulling me towards Kane.

Fox: You better know what you're doing!

Kane: I got this!

Kane jumped at me and punched my face. I tried to kick him with my free leg, but a purple aura surrounded it and made me miss completely.

Super: Heads up!

I looked up and saw Super coming right down at me. I tried to block her attack, but the purple aura covered my body as I couldn't move. Super kicked my face. I broke out of the purple aura around me and tried to hit Kane and Super, but Top's trident flew by them and they grabbed onto it, making them fly away from me. I kicked the tendril off my leg.

Imperium: All these strategies you all are using are fun to see. But they won't work in the long run. I'm only letting you do it after all.

Top: How sure are you of that claim?

I smiled as I looked behind to see Top about to kick me. I blocked her kick and kicked her back, knocking her away. I started to walk towards her.

Imperium: It was foolish to try an attack without your trident-

I saw a purple trident fly past my head, that was close to cut my cheek. Top caught it and immediately swung it down at me. I blocked it with my arms.

Davidson: Did you forget about your King?!

I looked back and saw Davidson dashing at me with Top's trident in his hands. He slashed the trident into the side of my stomach. Top kicked my arms away and tried to slash the trident in her hands down at my neck. I quickly bit down on the trident, stopping it completely.

Davidson: Take this!

Davidson started to blast my body in his dark blue fire. I felt Top kick my face, making me let go of the trident in my mouth. The blast of fire sent me forward as I saw Super ran to get in front of me and punched me really hard in the stomach. I gasped out as I fell down to my knees.

Super: Now. Give me back (Y/N).

I started to stop using my Power, making (Y/N)'s hair back to its normal color.

Imperium: M-Mom? Is that you?

I said using (Y/N)'s voice. Super looked down at me, like she's studying me. She reeled her fist back and punched my face hard, making cracking noises come from her hand. I was sent flying back until I crashed into the ground, making a large crater.

Super: Don't you dare try to copy him! I know my son way better than anyone else! So you trying to impersonate him won't end well for you!

I stood up as I started to use my Power again, making my hair go back to red.

Imperium: It was worth a shot. But just so you know, you are hurting your son with every strike you hit me with. You're hurting him just as much as I am.