Chapter 46: Death Match

(Readers POV)

I saw Ivy's eyes fill with rage and bloodlust. Her teeth grew extra sharp as claws grew from her fingertips. She jumped forward at the man and slashed at his arm, cutting the sleeve and some of his arm. Blood flew out as the hooded man smiled.

Guts: You have some serious fight in ya. That's a great trait to have.

Ivy jumped at the man and bit down on his shoulder, sinking her teeth into his shoulder.

Turbo: Kid, you have to stay out of this!

Guts: Yeah, what he said!

The man punched Ivy off of him. I dashed over and caught Ivy. Blood is dripping down her teeth. She tried to get out of my arms, but I held her back.

(Y/N): Ivy, calm down! Turbo will take care of that guy!

Grace ran over to me and held up a chicken leg to Ivy's face.

Grace: I'll give you this if you behave yourself-

Ivy knocked the food away from her face.

Grace: Geez, I thought that would've worked.

I continued to hold Ivy back as she tried to attack the guy wearing the hoodie. Turbo kicked at him, forcing the guy to block.

Turbo: I think I figured out your Power! You take energy from attacks and redirect that energy to attack!

Guts: You certainly got smarter since you fought Horror, but he was a brainless idiot-

Light surrounded Turbo's body as he grabbed the hooded man and slammed his face into the ground at high speeds, knocking him out instantly.

Turbo: Don't leave yourself wide open with me around.

That speed was amazing. I could barely even see Turbo move. In terms of speed, he might even give mom a run for her money.

Grace: See Ivy? Turbo took care of the guy who hurt your brothers. You should really calm down now.

Ivy started to slow down her movements. I stopped holding her as Ivy slowly crawled over to her brothers bodies. I can see them still breathing, so they should fine once they wake up.

Grace: Good thing Ivy calmed down. I never seen her like that before.

(Y/N): Me neither. It's like she went feral for a moment.

Ivy rested her body and Ivan, Nick, and Nate, like she's still trying to protect them. Turbo got rid of the light around his body.

Turbo: Ok people. Nothing to see here. You all can go back and enjoy the fair.

The crowd started to leave. I saw Angela walk up to Ivy and slowly started to rub her head.

Angela: Ivy, don't lose control like that again. I know you love your family, but there is no need to do that.

I walked up to Ivy and Angela.

(Y/N): You mean this is a normal thing?

Angela: I wouldn't say normal, but it isn't the first time this has happened. She's just very protective of her family is all. She only lets ones she fully trusts near her, I'm glad to see she's ok with your presence. Ivy will be back to her usual self once the boys wake up.

Turbo: Well that's great to hear. Normally I would give her some kind of punishment for attacking someone, but I think seeing her family attacked is enough of a punishment. Let's get those boys checked up on and make sure they're ok.

Turbo tried to walk up to them, but Ivy growled and jumped at Turbo. She clawed his arm, sending him back.

Chris: Turbo!