Chapter 63: A New Level Of Power Appears

(Katie's POV)

I was slowly walking towards Growth. Everyone stood still as I walked forward. Growth started to clap his hands.

Growth: I am very impressed. Truly, I am. To think that someone like you could achieve strength like this?

Katie: I'm going to end you.

I dashed forward, getting ready to punch Growth. He dodged my punch and made a barrier around me.

Growth: Did you really think I would let you touch me and you mimic my Power?

Katie: Oh? So you don't know?

I touched the barrier, destroying it instantly. I quickly went behind Growth.

Katie: I don't have that restriction anymore.

I punched the back of his head, sending him down into the ground, making a huge crater in the process.

Super: Katie! You need to be careful!

Katie: I will be fine.

I walked over to Growth. He looked up at me and chuckled.

Growth: I get it. Now you only need to look at the person to mimic their Power.

Katie: ...

I didn't say anything. Growth quickly got up and tried to shoot a ball of energy at me. I caught it in my hand and crushed it. Growth tired to kick me, but I blocked his kick with one hand. I grabbed his leg tightly. He tried to get out of my grasp, but Growth couldn't get away.

Katie: Now you're going to get what's coming to you. Times 100,000!

My rainbow aura became way bigger. I punched Growth in the stomach as hard as I could, making him spit out blood. I let go of his leg and immediately kicked his face, sending him into the side of a building.

Kane: Amazing. How are you going that high without your body breaking?

Katie: That's easy. I'm using Ivy's Power to evolve my body to be able to handle this strength.

I looked back and saw Growth really close to me, about to punch my face. I stopped time entirely and put a ball of energy in front of his face. I teleported away and snapped my fingers, making time move again. I saw Growth flying towards me. I caught him using Tyler's Power, making a purple aura surround Growth and stopping him in place. He looked at me.

Growth: This won't do you any good... My Power will just make me grow stronger and stronger. I will surpass you in no time.

Katie: Then I'll defeat you before that could happen.

I punched Growth several times. He grunted in pain, but stayed in the same spot thanks to the purple aura keeping him in the same place. Growth started to struggle as the purple aura around him shattered. I made several balls of energy and threw them at him. Growth as blown away from the attack as he started to bleed from a few places. I quickly caught to him and looked down at him.

Katie: What was that again? Didn't you say you would surpass me?

I stopped, making Growth fly past me. He recovered in the air and dashed at me. We started to clash attacks as we went down towards the ground. I landed on the ground and I touched a large rock, turning it into ink and made it into a clone of myself. Growth landed on the ground. My clone went behind him. Growth turned around to face it. Me and my clone made a ball of energy in our hands and pointed it at Growth. He tried to make a ball of energy himself, but I launched my attack at him, making Growth go forward at my clone. The clone grabbed Growth and kicked him up into the air. I quickly went up and slammed both my hands on his back, making Growth fall back down. My clone caught him.