Chapter 74: Name Of The Next Generation

(Readers POV)

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and saw that I'm in a medical room. I looked over and saw dad sitting in a nearby chair. He is asleep by the looks of it. I saw a tv nearby playing some show. I reached over to the remote and changed the channel.

Kane: I was watching that.

(Y/N): Agh! You were asleep!

Kane: I was just resting my eyes.

I sighed and turned the channel back to what was on previously.

Kane: Oh yeah, I should tell your mother that you're awake.

(Y/N): Yeah, that would probably be for the best.

Kane: That kinda slipped my mind actually. Don't tell her I said that.

(Y/N): Got it sir.

He gave me a thumbs up as he took out his phone. He started to call mom. Me and dad can hear another phone ringing. We looked around trying to find the source. I looked down and saw mom slowly showing herself under the bed I'm on. She brought her phone to her ear and answered it.

Super: Ello?

(Y/N): Mom...

Super: Shh! He doesn't know where I'm at.

I pointed at dad, making mom look over at him. Dad sighed as he hung up the phone.

Kane: (Y/N)'s awake.

I looked back down at mom and saw Katie, Ivy, Isabelle, Grace, and Ashley all pop out from under the bed too.

(Y/N): Ack! How long were you all under there?!

Kane: How did I not notice six whole people under one bed?!

Super: Let's not focus on that! Let's focus that my son is awake!

Mom quickly got out from under the bed and wrapped her arms around me, picking me up off the bed.

(Y/N): Woah!

Super: Are you feeling ok?

(Y/N): Yeah-

Super: Alright then! Well Agent Smith needs to see everyone!

Mom started to leave while carrying me with one arm. She looked over at dad.

Super: So you forgot to tell me that (Y/N) woke up?

Kane: Ahaha...

Dad quickly used his Power to take me out of mom's grasp and left the room with me following behind him. He put me down on my feet.

Kane: Hopefully your mother-

Mom dashed out of the room. Dad immediately started to run at full sprint and I followed him. I looked back and saw mom and all five of my girlfriends chasing me and dad.

(Y/N): AAAAHHHHH!!!

Me and dad ran through some doors and ended up in a huge open room. I can see Agent Smith, Top, and Dave all standing in the middle of the room. They looked over at me and dad. They saw everyone else crash through the door and was about attack.

Smith: Ahem! Glad to see everyone made it.

Everyone stopped and looked at Agent Smith.

Ashley: Wait. Why were we chasing (Y/N) exactly?

Ivy: Just for the fun of it.

Katie: I had fun.

Ivy: Then we did what we set out to do.