Chapter 45: Final Day With The Pros

(Readers POV)

Today is the day that I don't have to stay with Top anymore. I'm in the bathroom, cleaning my hands. I splashed some of the water on my face. I looked for a small towel to dry my hands and face. I opened a cabinet and found a box of hair dye. It's the same color as Dave's hair.

(Y/N): Why would he want something like this?

I found a small towel next to it and dried my hands and face. I walked out of the bathroom and was about to leave, but Top stopped me.

Top: It has been an interesting month. I hope you remember everything I taught you and if you forget I'll find you and drill the lesson back into your skull!

(Y/N): Yes ma'am!

Top: Good to hear. But before you leave, I have something for you.

Top reached behind her and gave me a pair of arm guards. I put them on and looked at them.

Top: Just a little gift to help you. I'm sure you'll find some good use out of them, since you like to block with your arms instead of dodge.

(Y/N): Thank you so much for these.

I walked past Top and walked outside. I saw Isabelle standing outside, waiting for me.

Isabelle: You take forever to get ready.

(Y/N): Maybe you can stop time next time so I can get ready quicker.

Isabelle: Idiot, that's not how that works.

(Y/N): Well... I'm going to school now.

Isabelle: ...Alright, I'll see you later then.

Isabelle gave me a quick kiss on my cheek.

Isabelle: Have fun. Not that it will affect me.

I just laughed and got ready to jump to school.

(Y/N): Then I'll make sure not to have fun. Times 100!

A red aura surrounded my body as I jumped up into the air, heading towards school. After a few moments of flying through the sky, I landed in front of school. I let out a sigh and stopped using my Power. I walked inside the building and went to my locker. A pair of hands covered my eyes, making me unable to see.

Ivy: Guess who?

(Y/N): I don't wanna.

Ivy: Guess!

(Y/N): Ok, is it Ivy?

Katie: Nope. It's Katie.

I took the hands off my face and looked back, seeing Katie with Ivy standing next to her. I noticed that the two girls are wearing some new clothing. Ivy has her long,spiky brown hair tied back in a ponytail and wearing a new black tank top that has an outline of a yellow circle in the middle. Katie is wearing a blue pouch on the her right side of her waist and has a small light blue scarf around her neck.

(Y/N): I see you two are changing up the looks.

Katie: Do... Do you like it?

I nodded my head. Katie's face went pink and she laughed nervously.

Katie: Th-Thank you.

Ivy: A lot has happened in the past month. I see you got some new equipment.

She pointed at my arm guards. Ivy walked up to me and placed her hands on my chest.

Ivy: You definitely feel different. Last month was very fortunate to you.

Katie: I want to feel too.

Katie started to rub up on my chest too. I sighed and pushed them both back, making them pout. I saw Grace running over to us. She tackled me into a hug. I saw that Grace is wearing a sash with a bunch of ink capsules on it.