Chapter 48: Long Awaited Rematch

(Readers POV)

I walked into school. It's kinda weird, since Ivy would usual greet me by now. I saw Katie run up to me and gave me a hug.

Katie: You're still standing! That's great!

I returned the hug and let out a small laugh, a little confused what Katie was talking about.

(Y/N): What is that supposed to mean?

Katie looked up at me.

Katie: I saw on the news that you had to fight against Ivy and Chris at the fair yesterday and I was worried for you. I'm just happy to have you in my arms again.

(Y/N): Oh yeah, it definitely wasn't that serious for me. But thanks for your concern. Did you know that-

Katie: Ivy isn't here? I know that. She blew up my phone about it at midnight. Let's get going to class!

She grabbed my hand and started to run, forcing me to follow her. Her grip on my hand was pretty tight, making sure she didn't let go of me. I was a little confused, Katie is acting a little different from before.

(At Fox's Class)

I walked into the gym with everyone else. I looked over and saw Dave staring at me. He didn't say a single word, but his look said everything for him.

Fox: Ok class, I was going to do something a little special for this class, but someone begged me to do something else.

Dave: It wasn't begging!

Fox: Sure, whatever you want to say. (Y/N)! Dave wants to have a match with you!

I looked at Dave and nodded my head. We both went on the arena and got ready. Dave took the red trident made out of my energy and pointed it at me. A dark blue fire surrounded the trident.

Dave: My mother told me that you've been training with that weird form of yours. I want you to fight me in it! As King, I refuse to take anything less!

He's really serious at fighting me in my Power Mode or whatever Alexandra calls it. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as my energy surrounded my body. I opened my eyes and I entered my powerful form. Alexandra appeared in front of me and looked at Dave.

Katie: N-No way! I never thought (Y/N) could ever replicate that level of power!

Alexandra: That's who you're fighting now? Doesn't look like much.

Alexandra looked at Dave and saw the trident he's holding.

Alexandra: Huh? Your energy? I've never seen anyone use our Power like that before.

Dave: Stop standing around and fight me!

Dave jumped at me with speeds I never expected him to have. He swung his trident down at me, about to hit me.

Dave: I'll show you that I'm King!

I dodged the attack. I grabbed the trident, but the dark blue fire around it started to burn my skin. This fire hurts me, even in the state I'm in?! I quickly let go and jumped back. Dave smiled at me.

Dave: What is the matter? Did that hurt you by any chance?

Alexandra: Now I see why you entered this state. This kid's fire is stronger than the Omega energy.

(Y/N): Amazing. My mom's training certainly made you stronger than I could ever imagine.

Dave: Keep singing my praises, Rival!

Dave made a suit of glowing ice armor around his body and dark blue lightning surrounded his body. He started to run around me in circles. I saw Dave jumped towards my back. I turned around and used my arm guards I got from Top to block the trident.