Chapter 104: Rivals Clash!

(Aurora's POV)

Katie: Our next match will be Mel versus Minerva!

I looked over to see Mel and Minerva.

Minerva: Crap. Mel, if the public see you using our Powers, that would give away us as siblings.

Mel: Hmm... Then how about this. I will only use your Power during our match.

Drake: Man, Minerva, you're so lucky. Mel is holding back against you.

Mel and Minerva walked over to the arena and stood on it. I'll need to carefully observe this fight, just in case I need to fight one of these two later on.

Grace: Now let the fifth match of the tournament begin!

Minerva quickly jumped up into the air and pointed a finger at Mel.

Minerva: Take this!

A stream of water started to shoot out from the tip of Minerva's finger. Mel smirked and made a giant sponge, absorbing the water.

Grace: Minerva is able to create anything that she can think of!

(Y/N): And Mel is able to copy her opponents Power!

I looked over at Rival. That's actually kind of smart. Saying that Mel is able to just copy a Power, so it explains to the public how Mel is using Minerva's Power without revealing the fact they are sisters.

Mel: It will take more than that, Minerva.

Mel kicked the sponge up at Minerva. She made a sword and slashed the sponge in half. Mel pointed her finger up and a small ball of fire came from it. It hit the sponge as sparks started to fly.

Mel: I should've mentioned, I added some pretty combustible liquid in that sponge.

The two pieces of sponge exploded, causing a bunch of smoke to cover the area above. The smoke dissipated, revealing nothing in the air.

Ivy: Where could have Minerva gone?!

A portal opened up above Mel, making Mel jump away as a figure came out of the portal. Mel pointed at where she was as a bunch of flames started to shoot out from her finger. The figure came out of the flames, revealing that it was just a giant wooden doll that has Minerva's features.

Mel: A decoy?

Mel looked back and saw another portal open up in the air, a bunch of balls of iron started to shoot out of it. Mel started to jump and flip, managing to dodge and weave the balls. Minerva came out of the portal and pointed down at the ground.

Student: Hey! Didn't she leave the arena using those portals?! Isn't she disqualified?!

(Y/N): As long as you don't land on the ground outside of the arena, you are safe. I can assure you that she didn't touch any ground.

Mel looked at Minerva.

Mel: Shooting out a bunch of iron balls at me was quite the strategy, I must give it that.

Minerva: Who said they were just iron?

Mel got confused and looked at all of the iron balls on the arena floor around her. Minerva shot out a small spark of electricity, hitting all the balls as they all exploded at once.

Minerva: They were also bombs!

Smoke and dust covered the entire arena as Mel flew out of the smoke, heading towards the ground outside of the arena.

Mel: Not yet!

Mel pointed her hand down as a bunch of stone that's the same kind of stone that the arena is made of. The stone started to extend to the arena and connected itself to the arena. Mel landed on the newly made stone.