Chapter 55: Katie's Doubts

(Readers POV)

Me, Katie, Grace, Dave, Top, Mr. Black, and Chemist are all in a medical room, getting treated for all the damage we got from today.

Grace: That definitely could've gone better.

I looked over at Katie and she looks kinda sad, looking down at the ground.

(Y/N): Hey Katie. What's wrong?

Katie looked up at me for a moment but then looked back down at the ground.

Katie: It's nothing. Don't worry about me, it's fine.

I can tell Katie is lying to me. I was about to ask her what's really wrong, but I was interrupted by the door slamming open. I looked over and saw my mom run into the room, immediately giving me a tight hug.

Super: Please don't ever scare me like that again!

I sighed and patted my mom's back. She let go and made sure everyone else was fine.

Super: What happened to all of you?

Top: ...It was Growth.

Mom immediately got mad and she clenched her hands into fists. I noticed a small bit of blood dripping out of her blue gloves.

Super: Of course it would be.

Top: Yeah, bastard made our sons fight each other.

Mom took a deep breath and calmed herself down.

Top: Best part is he's getting stronger. If we sit around, he'll reach his goal with no obstacle in his way.

I thought about what to do. I closed my eyes and started to use my Power. I opened my eyes again and I'm in a white void. I looked around and saw the army of my ancestors.

(Y/N): If anyone can hear me, I need serious help. Someone really strong is out there and I need anything I can get to help him be stopped.

No one moved. I sighed. Crap. This can't be. There has to be at least one person here that knows what to do.

???: I can help.

I turned around and saw the sole man that was away from the rest of my ancestors. I remember Alexandra saying that he is everyone's ancestors here. He's the original holder of this Power. His long red hair moved slightly as he barely looked up at me, letting me see a piercing red eye.

???: You need to fully master our Power. That's the only way you'll be able to stop Growth.

(Y/N): Hey, how do I master our Power?

Before I could get any more information from him, he raised his hand at me and I was forced to close my eyes. I opened them again and I'm back in the medical room. Everyone was looking at me.

Super: Are you ok sweetie?

(Y/N): Yeah, I just need to learn a few things.

I thought about what to do next. I heard someone knocking on the open door. I looked up and saw Isabelle standing there.

Isabelle: Hope I'm not too late.

A yellow aura surrounded me as Isabelle snapped her fingers, all my injuries going away.

(Y/N): Oh, thank you Isabelle.

Isabelle: Sure.

She went up to everyone and did that to everyone. She went up to Mr. Black, but he made a tendril and wrapped it around her arm.

Fox: No. Don't heal me.

Chemist: Foxy Pie! Isabelle can give you your arms back!

Fox: It was my fault that I'm in the condition I'm in now.