Chapter 76: Heroic Debut

(Readers POV) (Morning)

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked down and saw my five girlfriends all asleep on top of me. I rubbed my eyes as I looked over and saw a water bottle. I grabbed it and chugged the water in it. Suddenly the door slammed open, revealing my dad. Katie, Ivy, Grace, Isabelle, and Ashley all woke up from the slam.

Kane: I want you out of the house!

He pointed at me.

(Y/N): Uh! Whaaa?!

Kane: You kept me and your mother up all night!

Grace: But what about the-

Kane: The sounds went past the door!

Ivy: Ooohhh, I completely forgot about that.

I can tell that my dad is fuming. Mom walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder.

Super: You don't have to get mad, honey. You are being hypocritical. I mean, you remember the first time we did it? I think you woke up the entire neighborhood-

Dad put his hand over mom's mouth. He let out a sigh and walked away.

Super: Sorry about him. He's just a bit cranky is all. Just make sure to get cleaned up. And do try to quiet down next time.

Ashley: S-Sorry...

Super: I think it's best if you all just get out for the day so he can have some room to cool down.

(Y/N): Alright then mom. Come on girls.

Mom left the room and closed the door as she did. I got out of the bed and got some new clothes on. The girls got out of the bed and put their clothes on. We all left my room and left my house. Isabelle snapped her fingers, making all of us appear in the city.

Isabelle: So... Any ideas what we can do for the day?

Katie: Since we are official Heroes now, maybe we can do some Hero... Things.

Ashley: That sounds good! We still have to make our official debut!

(Y/N): I'm sure we won't find much action.

Ivy: Come on, we just have to look hard enough.

Grace: Good luck with that, since the new Hero, Arts, will take care of everything!

Grace swiped some ink in the air, making a portal and jumping through it, making the portal disappear.

(Y/N): Guess she thought of a new Hero name. I like the name Arts.

Ivy: Well I thought of my final Hero name. It's Genetic Beast!

I gave her a thumbs up.

(Y/N): Nice.

Isabelle: While you all talk about names, I'm going to leave now.

Ivy: Wait! Please do the thing! Please!

Isabelle: Ugh, fine... Za Warudo!

Isabelle disappeared from sight after she said that. Ivy groaned as she went down to one knee. She reached for her back and pulled out a knife from it.

Ivy: Ha ha, very funny. You're lucky I didn't make you wear a maid outfit.

Ivy used her Power to heal the wound on her back. She made a pair of bird wings come from her back and flew up into the air.

(Y/N): Hey Katie. What is your Hero name?

Katie: Promise you won't laugh.

(Y/N): ...Depends.