Chapter 15: Katie VS Chris

(Katie's POV)

I have to fight Chris. I looked over at him and he looked at me. He smiled at me but it's not a friendly smile, it's a smile that says "You're done for". I started to get nervous. I felt someone grab my hand. I looked over and it's (Y/N) holding my hand.

(Y/N): Katie.

Katie: Yeah?

(Y/N): There's no need to be nervous.

Katie: I... Can't help it.

(Y/N): You shouldn't be nervous of your victory.

(Y/N) smiled at me. I smiled back at him and nodded. I'll make sure to take those words to heart.

Chemist: Our next fight is Chris versus Katie!

Fox: This fight should be an interesting.

Me and Chris stepped onto the arena. I walked over to one side and Chris went to the other.

Fox: This fight can begin!

Chris: Here I come!

Chris ran at me. His hand started to get surrounded by a dark red energy that moved like fire. He tried to punch at me with that hand, but I managed to dodge him and I touched his arm, mimicking his Power.

Katie: What is this feeling?

It felt painful. It's like something is inside of me, waiting to burst out. I don't like this feeling at all.

Chris: Come on! Don't dodge and take my punches!

The energy around his hand grew slightly bigger. I made some dark energy around my body. Chris punched me, sending me back a few feet. I landed on my knees. I coughed a bit from losing air. I'm glad my energy blocked most of that attack, or I might've lost just now.

Chris: That's my Power, Omega. So you can copy Powers?

Katie: Yeah. You should be scared.

Chris just laughed and dark red energy surrounded his body.

Chris: Let's see if your copied Power compares to the original!

He dashed at me. He started to send a barrage of punches. I put my arms up, trying my best to block them all. This painful feeling in my body started to grow larger. I winced in pain, making me drop my guard. Chris punched me in the face, sending me down to the ground. I can't keep feeling this pain. I got rid of Chris's Omega, getting rid of the dark red energy.

Chris: What? Is that it?! Come on! You can copy my Omega so you must be strong! I want someone strong!

He grabbed me by the hair and lifted me up. I put my hands on his arm, trying to get him to let go. My hands touched some of his energy and it hurts to the touch. I brought my hands back. How is Chris dealing with this pain? Is he used to it?

Chris: I don't like you!

He slammed me down to the ground. I let out a scream in pain. He picked me up and threw me across the arena. I tried to get up, but Chris walked up to me and stomped his foot on my back, keeping me down.

Katie: I... Give up...

Chris: What?! Like hell you are!

He started to kick me in my stomach over and over again. I coughed up a little bit of blood. I looked over and saw Super dashing towards us.

Super: Chris! She said she quit! You can stop now!

Chris: I don't care! I'll fight you too if I have too!

Chris raised his fist and threw it at me. I closed my eyes and waited to feel a lot of pain. I felt Chris groan in pain. I opened my eyes and saw (Y/N), surrounded in a red aura, holding Chris's arm.