Chapter 27: New Students?

(Readers POV)

It's been a week, meaning my short vacation from school is over. I deciding to go over to Katie's place to walk to school with her. I quickly made it to her house and saw her just now leaving the house. She noticed me and ran up to me, hugging me.

Katie: Good morning (Y/N).

I wrapped my arms around her, returning the hug.

(Y/N): Good morning Katie. You ready to go to school?

Katie: I could ask you the same question. I bet you had to set three alarms to wake up this morning.

(Y/N): Four actually.

Katie giggled and we broke the hug. We started to walk together.

(Y/N): So how was your week off?

Katie: It was weird, but I enjoyed it. It's going to be weird going back to school though.

(Y/N): I feel that.

After awhile of walking, me and Katie made it to school. We were about to walk inside, but we saw a bunch of students walking to the school. I saw Grace, Chris, and Cody.

Katie: What are they doing here?

(Y/N): I have no idea.

Grace saw me and Katie, making her run up to us.

Grace: Woah! Crazy seeing you two here!

Katie: We go to school here.

Grace: Right.

(Y/N): Why are you guys even here? Shouldn't you be at Somar or something?

Cody: We were, but we were informed to go over to Heritage. I don't know exactly why yet, but the chances of us figuring that out is 92%.

I saw most of the students from Somar walking into the building.

Dave: What?!

I looked over and saw Dave walking towards us. I waved at him.

(Y/N): Morning Da-

Dave: Rival! Explain what's going on! I demand answers!

I just shrugged my shoulders at him. Dave got angry and fire started to come from his eyes.

Dave: That does not help me! Why are these people here?!

Katie: I say let's go inside and find out.

Dave's eyes went back to normal and he walked past everyone, entering in the school.

Chris: I see he hasn't changed a bit.

Everyone walked inside the school. I saw Mr. Black in the hallway, directing people to the gym.

Fox: Everyone go to the gym. The Principals of Heritage and Somar are there to explain what's happening.

We decided to follow is instructions and went to the gym. I saw a lot of students.

Grace: Our Principal is here?

Cody: Apparently.

Chris: But we left first. How did she get here first?

I saw two people walk up to the crowd of students. A male and a female.

Beacon: Hello everyone. I'm glad everyone could make it. I am the Principal of Heritage. You may call me Beacon.

This is the first time I've seen the Principal here in person. He has well kept hair that's a grey color. He's wearing a suit that's yellow and his pants are white.