Chapter 53: Davidson's Determination

(Top's POV)

I looked at Davidson in front of me. The dark blue fire surrounding his body is burning way brighter and hotter than I've ever seen it. It must be his passion that's fueling his flames. His navy blue hair swaying because of the wind.

Top: ...Son. Your Power Leveled Up again.

He looked back at me for a moment, but then a confident smirk formed on his face.

Davidson: Heh... Guess that just shows how great my abilities are.

Davidson readied his now purple trident and looked back at Growth. Growth started to analysis my son.

Growth: Impressive. Usually peoples Powers only go through the process of Leveling Up once. But here you are, standing there with a new level of strength. I can sense it. You're definitely a lot stronger now. If your fight with (Y/N) was anything to go by, then you've definitely surpassed him.

Davidson: ...Good to see you're already giving your respect to your king.

Growth: Don't get me wrong, going through another Level Up is rather uncommon, but I think you were only able to do it because of Top's Power.

I took a step forward, standing next to Davidson.

Top: My Power, No Limiter, has nothing to do with my son's growth. This is his Power, his strength. Surely you of all people would of known that!

I dashed forward at Growth. I swung my trident at him, but he blocked it with one arm. Growth was about to attack me, but Davidson slashed his trident at Growth. He blocked it with his other arm, but the force of Davidson's attack knocked Growth back.

Davidson: Mother, stand back.

I nodded my head as I jumped back. Davidson started to make a bunch of dark blue flames around him. The flames formed into eight tridents that surrounded him. He waved his hand, sending the tridents at Growth. Growth dodged all the tridents, but they all combined into one huge trident.

Davidson: Take this!

The giant trident swung at Growth, making him crash down onto the ground. I quickly dashed forward and slashed Growth. I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him up into the air. Davidson started to surround himself with lightning, but now his lightning is a white color. He went up to Growth with speeds that I've never seen him have before. Davidson kicked Growth's stomach, sending him down towards me again. I was about to attack him, but Growth started to float as he made a protective bubble around him.

Growth: You two keep catching me by surprise.

Davidson made the giant trident attack the bubble, but the trident was destroyed on contact with the bubble. Davidson smiled as he raised one hand towards the sky. He made a huge chunk of ice that's a light blue color with a subtle glow. He sent it down at Growth. I got out of the way as I saw the ice land on Growth and pushed him down to the ground. I saw Davidson get next to me.

Top: Be on guard.

He nodded his head. The chunk of ice cracked before being completely obliterated. Growth patted himself down.

Growth: I actually felt that one.

He dashed at me and Davidson. He grabbed us by the faces and slammed us down into the ground. Davidson surrounded himself in lightning again and grabbed onto me, getting us out of Growth's grasp. We were behind him. I stabbed my trident into Growth's back, making him scream in pain.

Growth: You little-

He stopped himself as he elbowed me I. The face. Blood escaped my nose as I was sent backwards. Growth smiled as he pulled my trident out of his back and his stab wounds healed completely.