Chapter 24: Interesting Developments

(Super's POV)

Old Woman: Thank you so much.

I gave the old woman her purse back.

Old Woman: I'm sorry to have you bother helping me.

I gave her a thumbs up.

Super: You don't have to apologize. I should be the one apologizing for not getting the job done sooner.

I looked back at the person that was trying to steal the purse. He's down on the ground, unconscious. I saw another Hero running over here.

Turbo: What? You got here already?

He stopped and took a few deep breaths. Oh yeah, that's Turbo the Speed Hero.

Super: Heya, Turbo. Can you stay here and make sure no one's else tries to cause trouble here?

He just gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and jumped up into the air. I felt the wind blowing through my hair. I looked down at the city, trying to see if I can find anything bad happening. I felt my phone start to ring. I reached into my pocket and pulled my phone out. I answered the phone.

Super: Hello?

Smith: Super! I can here a lot of wind on your end!

Super: Hold on!

I looked around and saw a big building. I quickly landed on the top of it.

Super: There. That should be better.

Smith: Alright. I have an interesting development about Isabelle.

Super: Really? Is it bad?

Smith: I can't say. If you're not busy, can we meet up in person? I don't want to run the risk of anyone listening in.

I started to get worried when I heard that. This has to be serious. I clenched my hand into a fist.

Super: Yeah, I'm on my way.

Smith: Meet me at the usual place.

I hung up the call. I put my phone away.

Super: If anything bad is happening, then I need to make sure it doesn't get anywhere far.

I jumped up into the air again and made my way to meet up with Agent Smith.

(Ivy's POV)

Me, (Y/N), Ivan, Nick, and Nate are all playing games together. We all playing Smash Bros. I started to push the buttons on my controller harder, thinking it would make my attacks hit harder.

Ivan: Hey! Stop ganging up on me!

Nate: You ganged up on my last time! It's only fair!

Nick: Ivy is playing top tier!

Ivy: Sora isn't top tier!

(Y/N): I have no idea what's happening.

I charged up an attack and hit Ivan and Nick's characters, killing them. Nick slammed his controller down on the floor.

Nick: Bull crap!

The controller bounced back up and hit Nate in the face.

Nate: Ow!

Ivan: Geez Nick!

Nick: Oh crap! Sorry bro!

Nate: You want to go?! Let's go then!

Nate tackled Nick and they started to fight. Me and (Y/N) kept playing. We both killed Nate's character, just making us the last two left. (Y/N) picked up a pokeball and an Entei popped out. It made a pillar of fire and (Y/N) grabbed me, throwing me into the fire.