Chapter 102: Control

(Readers POV)

I am walking through the hallways of the stadium. I stopped at a door and knocked on it. Shortly after the door opened, revealing Amethyst.

Amethyst: Hi Rival! You ready to start this thing?!

(Y/N): You definitely are energetic.

Amethyst: Of course I am! I get to see all those soon to be Heroes progress!

(Y/N): It's only been a short time since you last saw them.

Amethyst: They're young! I can feel it, they have made amazing progress!

(Y/N): If you say so. Let's get going.

Amethyst nodded at me as we started to walk. We managed to catch up to Davidson, Solana, Katie, Ashley, Ivy, Isabelle, and Grace. We all walked to the middle of the stadium. The crowds of people in the seats went crazy seeing all of us. I started to wave at people. Everyone took out an earpiece that has a mic attached to it.

Ivy: Who's excited for the start of the tournament?!

Ivy shouted as her voice went through speakers that was all over the stadium. The people went crazy, shouting and screaming in excitement.

Davidson: Now that's the enthusiasm I expected from my kingdom!

Katie: I'm sure they didn't expect having so many top Heroes commentating in this tournament.

Solana: Then shall we introduce ourselves?

Isabelle: Might as well. Gives the students more time to prepare.

(Y/N): Alright. I suppose it makes sense to do it by number order.

Me and Davidson looked at each other for a moment. We both knew we didn't know who was currently Number 1. Amethyst pulled out her phone and showed us the current Hero rankings.

Amethyst: Rival gets to go first.

Davidson: Dammit!

(Y/N): Ahem... I am Rival! The current Number 1 Hero!

Davidson: I am King! The Number 2 Hero!

Katie: I am Replica! The Number 3 Hero!

Ivy: Genetic Beast here! The Number 4 Hero!

Ashley: I am Growth! The Number 5 Hero!

Grace: It's Craft! The Number 6 Hero!

Isabelle: I am Timer! The Number 7 Hero!

Solana: I am Queen! The Number 8 Hero!

Everyone just started to cheer more and more.

Amethyst: And I'm Amethyst, The Restoration Hero! I am the... Number 74 Hero!

The crowd went quiet for a quick moment, making Amethyst nervous and laughed a bit to herself. The crowd went back to roaring. Amethyst let out a sigh and wiped her forehead of sweat.

(Y/N): Alright, with our introductions out of the way, it's time for the newest batch of Heroes to make there way out here!

I shouted and pointed at the huge entrance doorway.

(Aurora's POV)

Me and my class are all walking into the middle of the stadium. We can all hear Rival's voice, saying that it's our time. We all walked through the doorway and I saw a huge crowd of cheering people.

Drake: Damn dude, looks like they got the entire place filled out! Not a spare seat in sight!

I saw huge screens on the walls of the stadium, showing us walking towards the middle. I looked ahead and saw the top 8 Heroes all in one place. No wonder people are so excited. It's rare to just see any of these 2 Heroes together, so all 8 is like all the stars aligned.