1. Moving To Seoul 🇰🇷

Yn's POV..

It was early morning almost 5 am in US. Today is really special day for me. Today I'm finally going to Korea after finally convincing my mom I'll be ok there. I woke up really early since my flight is at 8 am and I couldn't sleep properly last night. I am really excited. I've been trying to make my mom allow me to go back to Korea. Since I was 15 / 16 and now after auditioning for many K-pop companies for almost 2 years Bighit (the story starts in 2019 so I'll be writing Bighit instead of HYBE until we reach the present time period) was the first to reach. Back to me. But for some unknown reason my mom didn't want be to join Big hit. But I some how convinced her. So now here I am getting ready to leave for airport.

_________________________________________

After getting ready and having rechecked if I have everything . I left for the airport and after reaching there. I finished all the required process I had abt 30 mins b4 I was to board the plane so I took out phone and air pods and started listening to music . After 2,3 songs RM's Trivia: Love came on and got me thinking how I may never meet him .... You guys maybe wondering why since I'm basically going to work in the same company as them so I have a chance of meeting them than most ARMYs especially those over seas. Well that is true but... There is this rule which my mom made me follow ever since I got into K-pop. And it became more important now that I'm actually going to Korea. You see for some reason my mom doesn't want to have any link or connection with RM or his background. She says it's for my own good but I can't seem to understand her but. I still obey her since she is the only family I have... But I do know following tht rule might be harder than usual since I may have multiple incidents and occasions were I might meet them. Any way after few mins it was time to board the plane. So I quickly did and found my seat... And soon the flight took off .

------------

So now tht we are waiting for plane to reach Korea lemme introduce myself. I'm Kim Yn , But my mom mostly prefer me using her surname which is Park since my dad well we will get to it. So I'm currently 18 years old. So I'm not exactly half Korean but my mom is Korean-American and my dad is Korean so tht makes me fully Korean or not well I don't know I don't know much abt such things. Anyway, I was born in Korea I think that's what my mom told me. And she moved with me to New York when I was nearly 1 or 2 years old so all the memories I have are of America. My dad like I said is fully Korean and he is not much involved in my life. Yes he have visited me countable time over the years. But I don't expect anything more . Since I was technically a mistake. Not for my mom but for my dad. Cause while dating my mom , he was already married and had a child. And my mom never knew this. So when my mom told abt her being pregnant my dad told her truth and so mom decided to move away after I was born... Well he didn't turn out to be a complete a**hole since he did help mom financially until she was able to find a proper job and be stable in US.

________________________________________

After a really long flight. We landed in Incheon airport at Korean time 8:50 pm. And I soon found the man who was send to bring me to my hotel room for the night since tomorrow I'll officially sign the contract and will be moved to the trainee dorms. So like I said the man took me to the hotel and told he will be there at 9:30 to pick me up and bring me to BigHit tomorrow. So after all my works and night time routines I went to sleep.