27. Visiting home 🏡

Yn's POV

Rn I'm freaking out because what is about to happen today. And before ask no we are not meeting PD nim today. It's possibly something scarier I'm visiting oppa's eomma and Mr. Kim . Well Oppa is going to visit them and somehow managed to convince me to come along so tht I could just meet and get to know his eomma.

_________

We were currently in the  car arranged for us by the company . And I was nervous and was trying everything to calm myself down.

Rm: Jiji calm down ok. My eomma isn't gonna eat u. She is a sweet lady. And if appa says something I'll handle it and ik you too have the power in yourself to react if appa said something.

Yn: ya ya I'm calm and your right. Your mom can't be too bad after all she raised such a gr8 son. and yaa I believe I'll have the strength to respond if Mr. Kim says something.

Rm: exactly now cheer up.

Yn: ~cheer up baby , cheer up baby~

Rm: hehe cute. Your quoting Twice's cheer up rn.

Yn: nahh I ain't cute , I'm sexy and hot . But what wrong with quoting twice.

Rm: nothing is wrong with quoting twice. Also I bet your boyfriend must have told you tht your sexy alot huh .  Ya especially at certain special times

Yn: yaa stop talking the driver can hear us.

Rm: no he can't the screen tht separates us also blocks our noises from reaching their ears.

Yn: phew. But seriously it's nothing like what you were thinking. We haven't done gone futhur than a make out.

Rm: aww my lil sis is still a Virgin.

Yn: well aren't you ?

Rm: *cough intensely* uh I um...

Yn: wait you aren't ?

Rm: to be honest no I'm not a virgin.

Yn: oh really ?

Rm: ya but I'll tell you rest later  as we r here at my house.

With tht we got out and I was nervous once again but oppa held my hands tightly reminding me tht he is there and tht he will be there throught out.

With tht he rang the bell and wait and within a minute a lady a bit shorter than oppa , opened the door . I guess it's his mom

Mom: oh Joonie what's with the sudden visit , well first come on in.

Nj: ahh ne eomma. Come on Jiji.

Mom: oh hi ur Isla right ? From the same company as joon right ?

Yn: (bows) ahlh ne Mrs. Kim.  But you can call me Hyejin / Yn which ever your comfortable .

Mom: oh no need of calling me Mrs. Kim .  Also Joon how's everything going?

Nj: everything is going gr8 eomma . Btw I brought Jiji to meet you.

Mom: huh meet me ? Whts your relationship with her ?

Nj: don't misunderstand eomma Jiji is like a younger sister for me . And she , Jiji I hope you won't mind me saying it but , she lost her mom few weeks after her debut and she didn't have the best relationship with her father. Her parents weren't married so soon as he heard yn's mom is pregnant he wanted her mom to abort it. But she didn't and now tht her mom is dead her father cut all ties with her. And she doesn't have anyone else to go to as no one else in her family from either side knows about her as her mom moved to US as soon as she was born.

Mom: oh you poor girl...

Yn: well it's ok I know my mom is with me in my heart and he leaving has only made me stronger as I have this fire inside me to prove him wrong. To prove to everyone tht I was not a mistake and tht I have the potential to reach my dreams.

Nj: she is a strong one ain't she. But I guess nothing can stop you from missing  a mom's love. She was a bit down during festival seasons as she won't be able visit her mom  and do all the traditions they had. And I wanted to bring her with me when  visited for holidays . But she refused saying she didn't wanted to intrude in our family time. So this time I somehow convinced her .

Mom: oh dear your always welcome . I can see your a nice girl. And Joon thinks of you as his sister and thts all I want to welcome you here with a happy mind.

Yn: ohh thank u, it's really kind of you.

??: You !!! What's this bitch doing here ?