2. First day at Bighit 🏢

So the next morning I woke early and did all my morning routines . And I wore a a blue cropped hoodie and black pants. Put my hair in a high ponytail and for make up I wanted to go really minimal look so I just wore my eyeliner and lip gloss. Then I wore the only pair of shoes that I had which a of white pair Adidas.

The I put my phone , a water bottle and some other basic things which I may need into a small bag.and After getting read I went down to the restaurant to have breakfast and by the time I was done the man who picked me up yesterday he was here.

_________________________________________

On the 15 min drive to BigHit I found out the man name was Lee Jisung , tht he has been working here since really early year of Bighit , and tht he had a daughter around my age Lee Mina. After all the talks and stuff we reached Bighit by 9:45. And I went in and once I told my name to the receptionist I was directed to Bang PD Nims  office.

----------------

PD: come in...

Yn: (bows) Annyeong haseyo Bang Shihyuk ssi... Im Kim Yn. I was asked to come in today.

PD: uh Kim Yn yes I remember , now come here ..... This you contract you can go over it and ask any questions you may have ....

/After reading it/

PD: have any questions ?

Yn: no sir.

PD: then you can sign it ... And after tht miss Choi here will give you a tour of the basic places you have to know and then Mr Lee itself will take you to your dorm

Yn: Ne PD nim.

PD : ok then you may leave.

________________________________________

So Ms Choi showed me basically everything in the building . Like the practice room, cafeteria, recording room, and such and while returning we ran into a girl who turns out that was the girl I was going to share my dorm with. But she was in a hurry so she left fast but with the promise of getting to know more abt eachother once we both meet at the dorm.

After the tour Mr Lee took me to the dorm and all my supplies were already there. So I arranged  them properly and by the time I was done It was 4 pm so i ate a really late lunch and after sometime took a shower and wore a comfy t-shirt and shorts. And began waiting for my dorm mate to get here.