21. Beomgyu 💕

He has texted me saying to come to **** park. And seeing this I knew exactly where he would be. We both visited the park for outings when we have free time. And there was this area a lil away from where the crowd usually stays. It was seperated from the rest of the park by thick bushes and the only way to get there was to go around the tree which was at one end of the bushes.

_______________________________

And just like I expected as soon as I entered the separated area I saw him sitting on the ground looking at the sky and the birds .

Yn: hey gyu...

BMG: oh hey ur here come sit here.

And I did as told and went to sit near him... But he was again looking at the sky again.

Yn: whts with the sudden call ?

Bgm: nothing just felt like seeing you ?

Yn: thts not a very solid answer if your not sure about it urself.

Bgm: it's nothing really....

Yn: is there anything bothering u ?

Bgm: you know how we promised we will all ways be bestfriends ans tht there won't be secrets between us unless it could seriously harm either one of us ?

Yn: um ya ?

Bgm: I broke those promises.

Yn: huh ? I got wht u meant by the secrets part as ur obviously keeping something from me . But wht is the thing about us not being bffs?

Bgm: promise u won't get mad.

Yn: why would I get mad. Anyway b4 tht tell me what bothering u ?

Bgm: well there is this girl ..

Yn: ohh ?

Bgm: ya and I like her like alot.

Yn: thts...... gr8. I'm really ...... Happy for u.

Bgm: but if I pursue her we can't be friends anymore.

Yn: ohh but why is tht.

Bgm: it is like tht. Don't ask more about the reason.

Yn: kk I won't but lemme ask u Do u like her like alot ?

Bgm: ya I might even love her .

Yn: do u see a future together with her ?

Bgm : ya if she is interested in me too.

Yn: does the boys like this girl.

Bgm: ya they do they all actually like her but not romantically . They all believe she is a good one. Maybe the best one even.

Yn: then thts all the assurance u need. I will be always here but don't let me be the interruption to ur love life. Also tell me more about this girl.

Bgm: um well she is my age. Really talented in many things. She is really gorgeous. Like really . She understands me very well . And she makes me incredibly happy whenever I'm with her.

Yn: wahh you sound so in love why haven't you told her yet ?

Bgm: I'm telling her right now.

Yn: what ? ..... Wait me ?

Bgm: ya ... I like u so much. And I've been thinking about u day and night. Ans just being near u brings me immense happiness.

Yn: um I . Ahh I mean. I don't know what to say ....

Bgm: just say this do u like me ? And are u willing to go on a date with me ?

Yn: um.. listen Beomgyu hear me out completely kk ?

Bgm: um ok ?

Yn: so first and foremost yess . I do like u and I would have loved to go out with you . BUT. We can't. We both aren't like any other boy and girl. Both of our lives are pretty public. And Fans may not like us as a couple. And the company may not like this. And we both are fairly new artist. It would have been a little bit easier if it was just us two. But we can't put the other 4's careers in danger too.

Bgm: ok I understand but can't we just try this out. We won't tell anyone other than those really close to us like my members. And Namjoon sunbae.

Yn: but it's still dangerous.

Bgm: we will be careful. I know we can do this. Also I love MOA and I know u love Lilacs too. But our fans can't make every decision for us. And I'm sure the company won't be too much against it.

Yn: ok maybe ur right. And ok I'll go out with u.

_______________________________

We both came back together but we behaved just like how we usually do. Like friends. So tht we won't give suspicion to Mr. Lee who came to pick us up.