8. Road to Debut pt 2 🎤

Today was the 2nd day of shooting Dream. And today we are showing the dreams of me as a teenager and till now. Which is was being an idol... And making music ... So we shot few scenes at BigHit itself and few scene at Seoul Olympics stadium. Since we had fewer scenes to shoot , the shooting ended early today. But that didn't mean my schedule was over. I had extra dance practice and  practice for speech & behaviour in public . Well now that I'm gonna debute soon these speech and behaviour trainings are getting strict than usual. But it's only until I debute after that this will go back to occasionally only training. But those training wasn't as hard for me as I thought. As per my trainers I'm already gifted in Speech giving and cleverly answering tricky questions. So that's a plus. Anyway after I was done with all that. I just randomly strolled around the building since unlike b4 I'm not that eager to go back to the dorms after all I'll be alone there. So as I was simply strolling and I was lost in my own world so I didn't notice the the boxes kept on the floor and I ended up tripping and falling but b4 I could hit the floor a hand caught me and when I turned around I saw that the one who caught me was none other than Jungkook the maknae of bangtan. And I saw that the rest of the band including Namjoon sunbae was just behind him. And as soon as our eyes locked and I registered the RM sunbae was there I quickly tried to get away from there.

Jk: u all right.?

Yn: uh uh oh ya yes I'm alright thanks alot and sorry I gotta go bye.

With that I sprinted off and decided to just go back to the dorm to avoid running into them again.

RM pov

Um what is wrong with that girl and what's her problem with me I clearly know I'm the reason she ran off I saw it on her face. But I can't seem to figure out

Jin: um what was that. Like she has been staying away from us for so long and now when we finally got a chance she again ran off avoiding us .

JM: ya seriously what's her issue with us.

RM: it's not you guys that she has a issue with or is hiding from. It's me I don't know what her problem is but I'm sure it's with me. I have noticed her face each time. She only panics or tries to run off when I'm there with you.

Su: actually I have also notice that but what even I can't seem to figure out is what is her issues with Joon. It doesn't look like she hates / dislikes you Joon. It's looks more like something or someone is stopping her from doing that.

RM: ya it does seems like that . Let's just wait a lil more she can't keep  hiding from us forever

________________________________________

Yesterday we had finished shooting the MV for Reality and I'm quite excited to see the final results ..... So today I had a free day since tomorrow onwards there is exactly just one week b4 my debute so tomorrow onwards I will be busy prepping for debute showcases and other performance by different shows and interviews , So it's gonna be a hectic one week. Anyway even though it was my day off I still came to BigHit since I'm only gonna get bored at the dorms ya thts the things they decided to go with their original plans of me shifting dorms after my debute. So like I said I was at BigHit . I was actually on the roof top just enjoying the atmosphere there. When I saw Sunbaes Jin and Jhope coming up there. And soon as they properly entered they noticed me too...

Jh: oh hey..

Yn: oh hello ( bows)

Jin: got no where to go today?

Yn: actually no. Today is my day off

Jh: then what are you doing here.

Yn: I don't have anything to do back in dorm . So came here. Any way let me leave . I don't wanna disturb you.

Jin: don't worry you won't we have been wanting to talk to you for a while now..

Yn : oh ok..

Well now I am scared like what would it be that sunbaes want to ask. Oh lord help me.

Yn: what is it that you want to ask me sunbae ?

Jin: don't worry we aren't gonna eat u or anything...

Jh: so your gonna debute in a week right?

Yn: ya... Exactly a week left.

Jin: how are you feeling.

Yn: scared as hell , really nervous. Yet so so much excited and happy. To be honest I'm a feeling so much emotion my mind is a mess.

Jh: don't worry it's normal... But I'm sure your gonna do great...  Though I haven't heard or seen you sing/ Rap / dance personally I have indeed heard your are quite amazing from many people..

Yn: oh thanks alot... It actually means a lot .

Jin: don't worry. Also tell us a little more about your self..

Yn: So like to guys know my name is Kim Yn, though my mom prefer park yn. Anyway like I said I'm 19. Years old internationally and 20 in Korean age. But my Korean name is Kim Hyejin , so my friends who knows my Korean name calls me Jin / JinAh , and those who are really close to me they can call me JiJi, Jinnie etc.

Jin: what are your hobbies..

Yn: photography , travelling , reading and dancing and singing/ rapping of course.

Jin: um do u have any issues with Namjoon or any other member of BTS. Cause look we know your not busy every time we meet. And we have noticed you trying to avoid us. Especially Joon. So tell me do you have problem with our leader.

Yn: WHAT !!! . no I don't have anything against any of you. I actually admire you all so damn. Much... Tbh I've been a fan of you guys since 2/ 3 years... I'm just not the type of fan to go crazy as soon as I hear anything abt you. And about avoiding y'all. I'll be truthful. Yes I'm avoiding you but not cause I have anything against anyone of you... But I'm restricted from meeting or having any sort of connection with Namjoon sunbae.. not by the company or anyone but by mom . Even I don't know the reason. I just follow what she says as much as I can. She is the only person I have.

Jin: oh we are so sorry for assuming things. It's just you always seems to avoid us but was quite friendly with the rest staff and idols and trainees so..

Yn: it's ok I can understand... Also pls do tell the rest of them including Namjoon sunbae tht I have nothing against anyone of u and tht I'm sorry if I made u all feel like tht.

Jh: sure..

With tht they both left . I sat for another ½ an hour b4 leaving to go back to the dorms.