29. Finding out (3/3) 🙂😕

I came back from home ? , Ya home except Mr. Kim , everything else there iz homely . I came back along oppa two days back. Eomma insisted us to stay there for a day so tht she could get to know me more and also she would get more time with her dear son.

Anyway today me and gyu are meeting PD nim to tell him about our relationship. I was nervous and so was Gyu but we had to do this so somehow we both found the courage to do it finally and fixed a meeting with PD nim to tell him about us dating. It's today 10 am. And b4 tht I had dance practice. And also I was working few demo tracks for the future like always nothing close to completely good but it's going .

-------------------

It was currently 9:55 and Beomgyu came to get me so tht we could get to the meeting area in time.and exactly at 10 am we entered the meeting area and soon PD came in too.

PD: what is with the sudden pvt meeting you guys called ?

Yn: there something we wanna tell you PD nim. B4 we go forward with sub group plan.

PD: and that is ?

Bg: We are dating. .

PD: mmmh. Ok so how long have this been going on as I know there is no way you guys came to me from the start itself.

Yn: around 8-9 months.

PD: so I was right. But can't say I didn't see this coming . Seeing how close you both were. Now listen to me properly ok ?

Bg&yn: ok sir

PD: so basically pls try to understand me. All you guys r like my kids. And it's not me that who have a problem with your relationship. But we can't say the same about the public. Nd it's good tht you informed me b4 the sub was announced. But don't worry I'm still positive about the sub group if u guys r too. And also for now the relationship should remain btwn us and your close close ones.

Yn: yes PD nim. And thnku for supporting us. And don't worry we will be careful.

PD: no problem now go back to your schedules.

Yn: ne PD nim.

-----------

Bg: woah I didn't expect tht .

Yn: neither did I but we still gotta be careful.

Bg: true anyway. See you at your dorm at 9pm most of our schedule is outdoors today so chances r I won't see you today until night.

Yn: ah ok bye seeya later.

_______________________________

And once Beomgyu left I too left for finishing my schedule. I was back in dance practice until my mngr Jong sik oppa came to tell me about, well more like remind me about dress fitting I have for a show appearance in a week. So I went to the stylists area. And they tried different clothes on  me and noted the adjustments needed in the outfit.

_______________________________

My schedule was finally over and it was around 7:45pm and I'm going to my dorm rn. I need to go get fresh and then set up the place for when gyu comes. And so soon as I reached my dorm I just threw my bag on the couch and went to take hot shower . I also washed my hair since I didn't get time to in the morning. And once out of the shower I dried my hair and put on my pajamas and a rob over it as my PJs are a bit too showing for when someone is there. And my other pairs of PJs were in the wash.

My PJs 👆 (ignore the heels)

_________________

Just like he said exactly at 9pm a knock was heard on my door  and I checked through the peep hole making sure it wasn't someone else. And opened my door. And as soon as I opened my door Gyu came in hugging me.  And then entered inside properly. I too got back inside and locked my door.

Bg: ahh I missed u.

Yn: hehe u just saw me in the morning .

Bg: so wht I still missed u

Yn: don't worry I missed u too. So how your schedule today

Bg: busy but fun..

Yn: ohh nice I had mainly dance practice today and then I was the stylist's barbie doll for another ½ - 1 hour. Other than tht mainly just the normal schedule but tiring nonetheless.

Bg: hmm understandable so wht do u wanna do ?

Yn: umm dunno.

Bg: hmm how about we get some drinks , food and go to the upstairs varanda the sunshade is remote controlled here too right.

Yn: yaa

Bg: then just activate the sunshade and angle in down and just like tht we will get our privacy we can even play soft music in the low volume.

Yn: wahh nice idea I'll go set up the varanda while u go get the food and drinks ..

Bg: kk now let's go.