13. breaking down 😖💔

Two days passed quite fast as is a favor for Yn. And yn was currently at KBS for a show after which she can go get changed and catch the flight to go visit her mom.

__________________________________

Yn was getting ready for her performance and on stage her sunbaes BTS were performing their latest song... She was supposed to perform right after them....

She was performing Reality today. And soon she was wanted on stage within 5 mins.

Her outfit 👆

Her outfit 👆

-------------

Yns pov

I was now done with my performance . And I was returning to Bighit to inform Abt my leaving . I was on my way to the top floor where pd nims office was situated but I had to stop at level 12 for getting something from txts studio. When I got a call from the hospital .

Yn:hello.. doctor ?

Do: uh yes Ms Kim . I'm completely aware tht this isn't a matter to inform over phone. But your mother Ms. Park has unfortunately passe away. There was nothing more we could do.

Yn: oh god pls just tell me your lieing my mom can't die this soon..

Do: I know this is hard to accept but it's the truth. I'm a doctor I won't lie Abt my patient.

Yn: uh doctor can pls call u later to talk Abt other procedures. I just really need uh some time to process everything thts happening..

Do: yes u may and my deepest condolences.

As soon as the call ended I fell to the ground sobbing. But no one saw me since no one was at level 12 at the moment since the only 2 artist in level twelve were TXT and And the Rapline of BTS also had their studios here. But TXT was currently at SBS studios for a interview and the BTS sunbaes were most probably back in their dorms. So I just stayed there crying . I can't believe she is not more. I couldn't even say my final byes. I quickly texted appa Abt mom's death cause even though he isn't tht actively present in our lives. He deserves to know Abt his former girlfriend / mother his unwanted unchild or whatever we were to him.

I was just sobbing again when I felt a presence near me. And I looked up to be met with RM sunbaes face..

Rm: hey what's the matter?

I just kept crying so he sat down near me on the floor and began slowly rubbing my back as if to comfort and it did work to an extent.. I wasn't crying as hard as b4. And no matter how much I try I wasn't able to try and run away this time. I needed someone's comfort and sunbae was doing quite a great job at it.

Rm: I don't wanna pressure you into telling me anything especially since I'm me someone your supposed to avoid. But if you can pls tell me what happened so tht I can try to help you as much as I can..

Yn: I- my , my mom she (sobs) died . And I couldn't even (sobs) s-say a p-p-pro-per bye. I couldn't be wi-th her. I got no one else in the world.

Rm: what about your fathe- oh my sorry Abt asking , I may crossed my line Since I know you don't like to talk Abt your dad.

Yn: it ok . But can I tell you something only TXT members knows.

Rm: if ur sure u wanna tell me then you can.

Yn: I was born out of a wedlock. And what's even worse is tht my father already had a wife and a 5 / 6 year old son while he was dating my mother. But my mom she didn't knew Abt him being married. So when she found out she was pregnant she was happy but when she told my dad Abt it he reacted not so positively . He finally told her Abt his family and asked her to get an abortion but she broke off the relationship and decided to keep me. And he out of guilt I think kept in touch for the sake of me maybe. But he was not really a active part of our lives. And I don't know if Jin sunbae ever told you but the oy reason I avoided you was cause my mom and dad asked me to. And I have no connection with neither my dad's nor my mom's family. The only two people I could call and i knew as my family was my parents.

Rm: oh I don't know what to say. I can't imagine how growing up might have been for u if someone found out all this. But pls believe me I don't judge you at all. And I'm really sorry about your mom's passing. I can't imagine how u must be feeling . But just remember never think you have no one. You have your best friends TXT those guys are really sweat and kind , You have a loving fandom which growing everyday. And now you have me and in the future if your willing I'm sure the rest of my members will also be with you to make sure to guide you and help you through the hardships of life. And your mom isn't far away she is in your heart alive for eternity and up there in heaven watching over you and trying to ensure you don't get hurt. So wipe your tears. And come let's get you something to eat and then you can think Abt what to do next. You just got back from a show. And is exhausted from the performance and all the shock and crying. So until u have a clear head you won't be able to make. Correct decision Abt what to do next.