50. Wedding Function 🤵👰

Yn: CHOI BEOMGYU GET DOWN HERE QUICKLY...!!!!!

Yn was now screaming for her husband yes husband they married a year ago Beomgyu proposed a week after yn had her final Concert. Anyway she was screaming at Beomgyu to come down quickly as she was waiting for him so that they could leave for her dear brother's wedding. Yes Namjoon had met and fell in love with a girl during the last year of his career and now after 3 years as a happy couple they were gonna tie the knot and be legally husband and wife. Tessa was a really nice young woman and had befriended yn quite quickly and even though yn had her doubts about the girl at first Tessa proved her wrong and proved herself indeed worthy of dating Namjoon , time proved that she had no malicious intent behind dating the ex- idol  . And nowadays Yn and Tessa were inseparable bestfriends  and were already like sisters way b4 Namjoon proposed. Tessa was a fully Korean girl , her Korean name was Park Chae Mi . But she was born and bought up in Texas since her family had to move to the States as part of her father's job. Namjoon and Tessa met while she was on a vacation in Seoul , but after she started dating him she settled in Seoul itself.

------------

Bg: coming coming sorry.

Yn: whatever now come quickly I wanna reach there as fast as I can.

Bg: we will don't worry. Now come on let's go ok.

With that they left for the wedding venue and it was quite a long journey as it took them around an hour to reach the venue and as soon as she reached she immediately went greet her dear brother.

Yn: oppa!!!

Nj: Jiji!! Finally your here. How was the journey.

Yn: the car ride was comfortable and all but we would have been here earlier itself if your brother in law , my husband didn't take a decade to get dressed.

Bg: I said I'm sry na ? 😚😚

Yn: ok but we became late because of you. 🥺🙁

Nj: don't worry my dear sister you are not late , now can u pls go check on Chae so that I can make sure she isn't freaking.

Yn: don't worry I was going there itself. Gyu you stay here lemme go check if my bestie my sister soon to be in law.

Nj: she is something ain't she ?

Bg: indeed she is. And I love her like that.

Nj: i know.

At the same time yn had gone to Tessa's dressing room to check on her.

Yn: Tess!!! How are ya ?

Ts: yn finally your here. Come help. I won't feel 100 percentage satisfied until you also help me and approve my look.

Yn: and that's what I'm here for.

With that yn helped Tessa for a while more until she was already and then went and sat down in the audience near to where Beomgyu and some of Namjoon's members seated her. They all greater each other and and looked at Namjoon who was in front waiting for his bride and as soon as the sound of the doors opening was heard everyone's gaze turned towards the beautiful bride walking down the aisle with her brother , Tessa wanted her cousin brother who was much older than her and a second father figure for her . He had been the constant support system for Tessa when she lost her parents at the of 19. 

--------------after the wedding-------------

Ans finally the wedding and party were almost over and all the couple's present there were having a final dance at the party thts when Beomgyu started noticing tht yn was struggling a lil bit to maintain her balance but she assured him it was nothing and he had partially believed her until she suddenly collapsed onto him and he quickly caught her and brought her to Namjoon's dressing room which was closer and also had a long couch. And after few minutes she woke up and one of Tessa's friends who was doctor checked up on yn and confirmed that she was completely fine but she still had one doubt in her mind so she asked Beomgyu go and get a certain item for her.

Bg: wait this? You think-

Frnd: quite the different questions and just go buy wht I told you to.

With that Beomgyu went and got what she asked for and she quickly called the to her side and have her the item and brought her to a wash room.

----------

Frnd: so??

Yn: you were right.

Frnd : then come on let's go tell the others.

With tht they walked to Namjoon's dressing room where everyone had gathered

Nj: so what had happened to her.

Yn: don't worry I'm completely fine. But can't say I'll be this comfortable and fine for long.

Bg: u mean -

Yn: yup ... I'm pregnant

With that Beomgyu quickly got up and ran towards yn hugging her and after wards crashing his lips on her.

Bg: I'm so happy. We are gonna be parents.

And like that everyone congratulated the soon to be parents Ans Namjoon said something about his little sister not being that lil anymore. And in short yn and everyone around her was happy. And she couls wait to start the new adventure which came with her pregnancy and parenthood.

Now this story ends here but for yn this is just the another chptr of her story.

💫The End💫