44. Quality time 😜

Yn's POV.

I had just barely woke up and had finished brushing and I was still in my PJs and was about to make my breakfast when a knock was heard on the door and thinking it was Beomgyu I went to open my door not minding my outfit much but when I opened my door I was met with Namjoon oppa and so I slammed the door shut and went to get a long rob to cover me up since I didn't have enough time to change at the moment as I just realised I had left my oppa there outside my door. And once I found a rob long and wide enough to cover my entire frame I quickly wore it , tied it and went to open the door.

Yn: I'm so sorry oppa come in I was not in the most appropriate outfit but I thought it was Beomgyu coming so I didn't thought it was necessary to change anyway come in.

??: Wait is there something going on with you and Beomgyu ?

Yn: SUNBAE!!! UR HERE. OPPAAA!!!!! Why didn't you stop me or tell me sunbae was here.

Rm: you didn't give me the time to stop you or explain. And Hobi wanted to come with me when I said I was coming to meet you.

Jh: you still didn't answer me whts going on with you and gyu ?

Yn: nothing , there is nothing going on with me and gyu we are just friends.

Jh: then why would you be comfortable if Beomgyu sees you in your pajamas but not your own brother.

Yn: ummm.... I guess I basically dug my own grave here. Guess no use of Lying rn especially since I can't seem to think of any lies. So well me and gyu are dating.

Jh: ohh awesome but since how long ?

Yn: 2 yrs .

Jh: oh that's amazing congrats I'll congratulate Beomgyu later.

Yn: u might get a chance soon since he is coming over today .

Rm: nice ....

Yn: um you guys make your self at home I'll come back in a minute let me change into something more appropriate.

Jh: ahh sure go ahead.

With tht I went and this time actually changed my outfit into a decent one and then went down to make breakfast for all of us I had made waffles. And I kept some batter aside since if Beomgyu comes in when its still time for breakfast I could just make him the waffles on the spot. And I took the prepared waffles and brought them to the living room where the two were sitting.

Yn: enjoy!!

Jh: thnq for this . Also yn you gotta stop calling us sunbaes we are close enough and it's been 4 yrs.

Yn: um sure hobi ssi.

Jh: ok better. Now let's dig in .

With that we began eating out waffles peacefully with small talks here and there between the bites. And I was actually having a lot of fun talking ans joking with oppa and hobi ssi.