37. B'day pt 2 🥺🫂

Nj: you sure ?

Yn: yes .

Nj: ok then .

With tht they all went towards the hall where the rest are.

Nj: um guys me and Yn would like to tell somethings which are pretty important and ik you all won't but just in case. Don't judge her about we are gonna tell ik the TXT boys are already aware about this and so are Jin hyung and Suga hyung.

Bg: wait you are gonna tell them about everything.

Yn: ya I trust you all and it's time they know everything it may also help prevent future misunderstandings.

Yj: you know we are proud of you rit?

Yn: ya ik. Also oppa can u just I dunmo know how to.

Nj: sure so basically me and Hyejin here are siblings um well more like half siblings.

Jk: huh wht how ?

Yn: um we share the same father. So I guess I'm telling my story once again. So basically ik this is looked down upon in Korea but I was born out of wedlock. But our father was already married and had a son , but my mom didn't knew about all this but when she finally found out which was when she informed my father about her pregnancy when he asked her to abort the child explaining his situation. But my mom didn't abort the child instead she mover away as soon as possible once I was born . But my father still kept in touch with us because of what we first thought was guilt and the sense tht after all I was still his child but I later found out he just didn't want to lose my mom. I plead you don't hate my mom. And as I grew up I had one rule to follow if I ever came in contact with Kim Namjoon or his family I should avoid him to my best abilities. And I obeyed the rules even though I didn't want to .  But following those became hard when I became a trainee under the same label as him but I managed to stay away. But tht was until tht day came when my mom she left me . The day she died. I was so broken tht day and there was no one to help me as the only people who knew where TXT bit they were away for some work related stuff. Tht day I was sobbing on the ground when Joon oppa happened to see me and comforted me. Tht day just tht day I decided to break the rule I just needed someone to comfort me to make me feel I'm not dealing 2ith everything alone. So I told him everything.

Nj: I was glad she did. And then I happened to catch appa ans her talking and I knew it was wrong but couldn't help eve's drop on their convo and thts how I found out the truth. How yn was my sister and few week later I finally found a good time and told her about wht I found out ans how I was her oppa. And we grew closer ever since and finally after much convincing I finally managed to get her to come with me to meet eomma ans just be part of my , no our family.

Yn: I'm happy he forced me to finally go with him cause now I have a loving eomma.

Jgwn: noona don't worry after everything you told us I promise I don't judge you / hate you. And I'm sure neither do the others.

All of them voiced sound of agreement.

Yn: thnq.. all of you.

With Yn was suddenly engulfed in a group hug by all three groups while the other two stayed there and looked fondly at them. Each of them had a proud and happy expression. Bang PD nim as he was seeing how deep the bond btwn his artist the people he consider as his own kids was. And Mrs. Kim since she was happy about how supportive joon was to his sister and because she was getting to see how much the people in her daughter life loves and care for her.