14. Truth pt 1 (½) 😔😐

Yns POV

Once RM sunbae finished consoling me I got a message from appa asking me to meet him at the parking lot. So I excused myself and went to meet appa .... I really hope he will atleast completely accept me as his daughter atleast out of pity for me after all he is the only one I have to call as family.

-----------------

I soon reached the parking lot and went to search for him and I found him in the lane E13  which was in one of the loneliest corner . No one really parks there much. Unless there is no other space to park. I went near him running trying to hug him but he pushed me away .

Yn: appa why did u do tht.

Ap: stop , never call me ever again. And I'm not here to console u or anything. Just listen. never contact me away. I don't want you in my life.

Yn: but ap-

Ap: I told to not call me tht anymore. The only reason I stuck by you was to not hurt ur mom. You were are and always will be my biggest mistake. So delete my contact better yet I'll do it myself.  And forget you ever had a father figure. Your on your own. So leave me alone. I don't want u.

With tht he walked away crushing my heart into million pieces. It took every inch of strength in my body to not break down then and there. I have to prove to him and everyone tht I'm not just a mistake. Tht I'm not  worthless. I'll work harder and prove my worth to every one.

With tht determination I headed back inside and informed PD nim Abt how I would like to have an extra two days off along with the already approved two days. After tht I went back to my dorm and got my bags since I was lucky tht even though I missed my supposed flight , the next one was just after 2 hours and luckily enough I managed to get ticket with tht help of PD nim. I really gotta say he is such a great boss.

__________________________________

After getting my bags I quickly went to the airport. This was my first time traveling anywhere outside Korea since I came here almost two years back. And it's just breaks my heart knowing my mom won't be there waiting for to hug me and tell me how proud she is , how I'm apparently not looking after myself properly. It's breaks my heart tht my first visit back will be to hold my mother's , my pillar's funeral , tht it will be to say my final bye to her. I was getting sad again so I told myself tht my mom will he always with me and she will give me the strength to show my not worthy to be called tht dad tht I can live just fine without him and tht im not useless. She will help me grow. Like she always did.