40. World Tour (LA) pt.2 🌎✨

Yn's POV

As soon as I walked on to the stage lilacs started going crazy seeing me up there as they all knew wht tht meant. The concert was starting. I was really nervous since even though I had done small concerts in Korea this was my first ever international concert and also my first time performing in front of such a huge audience. But as soon as the music started I forgot all my worries and started singing. I got lost in tht feeling. The feeling of pure happiness from doing wht I love . Seeing the support of the loving lilacs.

--------

3 songs later it was time for me to introduce myself and have a lil talk with the lilacs.

Yn: hey everyone it's me Isla. So lilacs how are you all ?

Shouts of fine and other positives answers were heard.

Yn: hmm I'm glad your all well. And I'm very happy I'm here and I'm getting to see my American fans . I love you all so much. Today is the first day of my very first world tour. And I'm very excited to see you all and performe in front of you all.  So hope you all will enjoy the performances I have prepared for you all. 

With tht the songs resumed and I got back to singing and dance along to the beat getting lost in the rhythm of the songs and the euphoric feeling of being on stage.

---------

The concert was almost coming to an end and after I ended the song I was singing I started talking to the fans

Yn: so ik it's sad but the concert is coming to an end soon. And b4 we go towards the final few songs there is a little surprise for you all . My dear lilacs. On Friday I'm appearing on the Late Late Show with James Corden and 3 of you lucky people will be able to watch the recording live. Don't you all want to know how to win the chance its simple. Now you all have been given each a envelope while coming in to the venue right.

Lilacs: yess.

Yn: ok now you all were also asked to not open it until said. And now I want you all to open it and check it. Also everyone turn off your light sticks and only those who got the ticket in their envelope turn it on again.

And as I said every one turned off their light sticks and few seconds later one by one 3 light sticks started glowing.

Yn: thnq now everyone can turn on their light sticks. And let's continue our concert.

With tht the music started again and I was singing the final 3 songs. And after tht I moved towards the T stage wanting to be closer to my dear lilacs when I say my final words of happiness and thnk you.

Yn: and now it's the end of the concert. Thank you so much for coming and making this day special for us. I'm so happy to see all the support you guys are giving and tht is the main reason I was able to complete this 3 hours happily. I hope you all enjoyed the concert. And I really have to mention this. Thank you for all the support you guys have shown on my new journey as the rapper and only female member of KRUSH along with my dear friends nd fellows 01 liners Beomgyu and Heesung. We will keep bringing good nd enjoyable content for you all. An once again thank u and drive back safe.