43. World Tour (Seoul) pt.2 🌏💫

Yn's POV

I walked on stage to be met with shouts of excitement from my dear lilacs.

Isl: hey lilacs are you all ready to enjoy with me tonight ?

Lilacs: YES!!!!!

Isla: I see the let's start the concert now.

With tht the music started and I began singing. And like that 3/4 songs finished and then I was back to talking with lilacs. Introducing myself once again and asking small questions. And which I was again back to singing and like that time went by until I went back to change my clothes giving the make up artists and others the signal tht it was time for Beomgyu and Heesung to get ready since after I sing two more songs the surprise was gonna begin.

Bg: your rocking it out there.

Yn: thnq but we don't have much time so you both better get ready while I get changed and touch up my make up.

Hee: yess leader nim.

Yn: oh shut it I'm no leader.

Bg: but you sometimes act like one.

Yn: gyu not you too now go get ready.

With tht I went to change my outfit in the changing room and then the make up eonnies touch up my make up and hair which was a little here and there after the choreographies and jumping I did. And once I was done I went back out again greeting lilacs. And started performing the last two solo tracks.

Yn: unfortunately this concert is coming to an end and with this concert my first world tour is also ending . I had a lot of fun with all you guys. All the lilacs from all over the world you guys made this world tour very special and I'm extremely happy right now. And b4 we end this concert there is a lil surprise for you all ready ?

With tht the stage went dim and taking tht as their cue Heesung and Beomgyu walked up on stage. And slowly the melody for Wild  which was the our latest single began playing and Heesung who had the first lines in the song began singing and as soon as the voice was heard the crowd went wild once again. Guess some of the lilacs were ENGENEs / Lovelyz too . And once each of our lines came up me and Beomgyu joined in and then the stage slowly lit up again revealing all our faces to the crowd.

After Wild ended the melody for Scarlett began playing and this time the first lines were mine and I began singing the other two joining in as their line began . And like that the last song also ended.

Yn: I guess it's time to say good bye huh ? But don't worry I'll come back with more songs and performance soon so till then this is bye from Isla. I can't believe 8 months went by so quickly. Now I'm hearing on the last concert stage saying bye but this bye is not permanent we will very soon. Thank u once again for making this tour special for me. And thank you to my dear 01 liners and friends Heesung and Beomgyu for joining me here today.

Hee: hey lilacs , me and Beomgyu were back stage this whole time and we could see how much fun you guys were having with Isla and we too had a lot of fun performing with Isla and infront of you guys. Pls keep supporting her and us. And that all from me.

Bg: Heesung said everything I wanted to but I'm saying again thank you for all the support you guys have shown us KRUSH and Isla as a soloist till now. And we had alot of fun today thank you for supporting us. And thts all for today we will see you guys soon bye.

And like that the concert ended and we all got changed and quickly left for our dorms especially me since I was tired af .