33. Jessi Showterview 🌟

Yn's POV

Today I was going on the Jessi's showterview and I'm really excited. The shoot was said to start at 12 noon. Ans I was said to be there at 10 : 30 for make up and getting ready .
And currently it was 8 am I was in the HYBE cafe having breakfast since I was feeling lazy to make breakfast today. So I ordered waffles from the cafe along with a strong coffee.  Since I had to get through my shedule with a sweet smile.

_______________________________

I was currently at the practice room for the recording. I just finished getting my make up done and was all ready for the interview and show.

This is my look 👆

This is my look 👆

Js: oh hello Isla you look so cute all dressed up...
Yn: (stands up and bows) oh Jessi sunbae. Thank you for the complement and you also look so beautiful.

Js: ahh you seems like a good talker anyway thnq for the complement.

Yn: ahh thnq.

Js: seems like this will gone on awkwardly like this if we won't stop so come on quick ok we are about to start recording in few.

Yn: ahh ne.

--------------

Js: Hello everyone we again back in the HYBE practice room could u guess whom we are having today ? Could it be Enhypen , ah BTS , or maybe Isla ?............ If you guessed Isla then your right it's the soloist from HYBE who captured everyone's heart right from her debut,  Isla.

And like tht I walked into the practice room and bowed to both the camera and Jessi eonnie and then sat down.

Yn: Hello everyone It's me Isla so glad to be on showterview with Jessi sunbae.

Js: aww we are so glad to have u on the show as well. Now have someone ever told you tht you look really similar to your sunbae RM of BTS.

Yn: ahh ya some friends have told me b4.

Js: ohh you really do alike . So first of all we are gonna look at your discography as when I went through it I noticed something.... Thts just with the two yrs since your debut almost 90% of the music u put out you have take part in the lyric writing and composition. Right ?

Yn: ahhh ya. I usually likes to spend alot of time in the studio when at the company so I tried making many more new beats and songs as I can and luckily enough most of the tracks I made were selected for the albums since they matched the theme well. And singing wht you made is different feeling. Like you are singing wht you felt or thought about and so the emotions will convey better I feel like.

Js: hmm true. So it's safe to say you have not only grown as a singer/rapper these two yrs but also as a song writer.

Yn: ya u can say tht.

Js: Ok now we also know tht you were a huge k-pop fan b4 becoming an idol yourself and you have also mentioned this in many interviews so we have prepared some small games for you . So first one is simple we will play the first few seconds of a song and you need to guess the song and also sing it.

Yn: ok gr8 I'm ready.

Js: ok the. Play the songs.

(********)

Yn: oh easy it's Whistle by Blackpink sunbae nims.

Js : correct .

------few songs later-------

Js: ok play the next track

(*******)

Yn: oh it's , it's yaa I remember the song but forgot the name wait ahhh..... The TXT boys are gonna kill cause I know this is a tubatu song ... Um oh ya Crown their debute track.

Js: ahh u finally guessed it and yes it's Crown by TXT. Wahh out of 13 songs you got 10 right and the other 3 also u got the group right. U just had confusion with the title.

Yn: ahh all are songs I used to or still listens to alot.

Js: now for the second game it's random play dance .

-------------

Js: wahh did u used to do dance covers back in US.

Yn: ahh ya I used to b4. With my friends.

Js: hmm no wonder u were some of the dance like really well. And yes u did pass this game too but it was funny how u almost got all other dances right but it came to ur songs u blanked out for few seconds.

Yn: ahh thts just I was so focused on remembering other dances and didn't expect mine to be there so I momentarily forgot my own choreographies.

Js: hehe it happens.

Yn: btw can I call u eonnie ?

Js: sure btw how old were you ?

Yn: 21 internationally and 22 Korean age wise.

Js: wait ur just 22 ?

Yn: yaa. But don't worry having grown up in US there aren't much cultural shocks you may give me. Also I'm used to eonnie's style I have been watching you since a long time.

Js: okk... Now since we were mentioning ages and stuff we gotta mention something else. U are a 01 liner and there are two more 01 liners In Hybe.

Yn: ya Gyu , I mean Beomgyu and Heesung.

Js: exactly. Also do u often call each other pet names u and Beomgyu.

Yn: ahh ya we are like bestest of friends and we clicked really easily since we are the same age.

Js: hmm true and ya of. Your friendship is famous in entire Korea and abroad among k-pop fans.

Yn: yaa. 

Js: now talking about The other two 01 liners. I'm sure all u HYBE followers might have seen the announcement about a new Collab group HYBE with their fellow 01 liners. Care to speak more about it ?

Yn: ahh ofc. The group is gonna be called Krush for those who weren't patient enough to read the entire announcement and went to post updates  in their SNS accounts. And yes like Jessi eonnie did and as u guys might have read it is composed of me , My dear best friends TXT Beomgyu and Enhypen Heesung. Hope u all will support us in this new direction.

Js: I'm sure they a will support you. Btw can u maybe give us any spoilers.

Yn: umm maybe ok I can give 1 u which isn't a major spoiler so I won't get in trouble , the album , the debut album is gonna be self composed for most parts. Well except for 1/2 songs all three of us have worked on the songs on this album.

Js: hmm can't wait to hear all the songs. I'm sure it's gonna be awesome.

Yn: ahh thnq.

Js: well that's all for today , but b4 winding up pls leave a message for your loving fandom.

Yn: gladly. Hey lilacs. You guys are the best fans I could hope for and whatever I have achieved in the two yrs of my career it's thanks to all.