6. BTS 💜

Minchae's POV

Me and Jin (yn) were at the company and I was searching for her since I wanted to ask her something , and if I wait to reach the dorm I might forget it.

Min: Jin.. JIN!!!!!.... Aish where the hell is that Jin... JIN!!!

??: Um hey why are you shouting my name also show some respect will you...

Wait tht voice sounds familiar . I turned around to see all members of BTS except their leader Namjoon sunbae.

Min: s-seokjin sunbae.. Omo I'm so sorry ... I-I I wasn't calling you.. I would never disrespect. Any of my seniors...

Su: then who were you calling...

Min: my friend the new trainee .

JM: the new girl is called Jin ?

Min: no her name is yn. Jin is just her nickname.

Yn: ahh eonnie there you ar-  Oh BTS sunbaes.. (bows)...

Jk: is she the one you were calling ?

Min: uh yes.

Yn: uh ya sry. Annyeonghaseyo , I'm Kim Yn..

Min: oh ya sry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kang Minchae,

Jin: nice to meet you both but why does she calls you Jin when your name is yn.

Yn: uh ya that's cause my Korean name is Kim Hyejin so my friends back in US sometimes call me Jin / JinAh . So tht nickname sort of stuck now Minchae eonnie and sometimes TXT members calls me Jin .

RM: is tht so?

Yn: oh RM sunbae. Oh wait I gotta go bye!!!....

RM: um what was that why did she run of like that when she saw me.

Jh: exactly what was that.

Min: uh um please don't take this the wrong way. She has nothing against you. She actually like you all really very much. Why she run of that's a small personal issue. Just don't mind her she is a really nice girl.

With that I just left from there .

V's POV

V: was it just me or did tht yn girl really looked so much like the female younger version of Joon hyung.

Jin: actually I noticed that too. Like you both could pass siblings Joon.

Rest 4: I was also thinking abt the same thing.

RM: what I can't seem to understand is why would she run of like that when I came as if she wanted to avoid me at all cost.

Su: don't know joon but i don't think she has anything against you. Anyway I'm pretty sure we will meet again with can ask her then.

RM: ya u r right I guess.