30. At home date 🍷🎶

Yn's POV

And as gyu said I set up the chairs and tables at the varanda and pulled out and adjusted the angle of the sun shade also set up the phone to speaker but in a low volume and played one of my soft songs playlist

And few minutes after I was done setting up the area gyu came up with a bottle of wine 🍷 , Some popcorn and BBQ chips , I forgot I had BBQ chips . He put the food and drink on the table and sat dow in the chair near mine.

Bg: btw y u wearing a robe ?

Yn: well my PJs aren't the best for wearing when with others. And my other two PJs r in the laundry area.

Bg: so wht it's just me.

Yn: nope not gonna remove the robe.

Bg: ok just thought u would have been comfortable enough with me. If ur not then totally fine.

Yn: well it's not tht I am not comfortable with you. Im just a teeny tiny bit shy I guess. No matter how open and out there I am sometimes. I do have my Pvt moments and i do become shy sometimes.

Bg: ik and it's alright.

Yn: but I'm not sure how long I'll be this shy since most probably after getting the wine in my system all my shyness will fly out the window. But we should really make sure to not drink too much. We do have work tmrw.

Bg: hmm true. Anyway ladies first

With tht he opened the bottle and pour me a glass of wine. B4 doing the same for himself.

-------------
Thirst person POV

And just like yn had said once the wine got into her system her robe was long forgotten but neither of them payed any mind to it they were lost in talks and dreams.

_______________________________

The next morning came and Yn was the first to wake up but she couldn't get up fo some reason thts when she noticed the position she was in . Through the night some how the two had came back inside the house and had some how ended up on yn's pull out bed / sofa in the living room together cuddled into each other. She tried getting up without waking the sleeping boy up as it was still just 5 am but it was not working so she finally decided to wake her boyfriend up.

Yn: CHOI BEOMGYU WAKE THE HELL UP RIGHT NOW !!!!

Bg: I'm up I'm up . Damn your scary if u wanna be.

Yn: exactly now get up go brush ur spare brush is still there in the cabinet inside the common bathroom downstairs. And if u wanna get fresh your clothes which u left here are there in the closet. Once your ready come down.

Bg: ok but b4 all tht give a me good morning kiss.

Yn: nope not now u have morning breath so do I . I'll kiss u when u come to eat now go get ready.

Bg: ok ok I'm going.

------------

And by the time Beomgyu finished getting ready Yn quickly brushed her teeth and changed her dress and prepared some waffles for both of them . And once Beomgyu came down both of them ate the food and left for HYBE , since the rest of TXT knew tht if Beomgyu isn't back by night Isla and Beomgyu will come together to HYBE for the next day of they have work.