11. Interview 🎙️

I was currently at a interview as part of my promotions for the album.. I was getting finishing touches while the host was welcoming viewers and doing the intro...

----------

Host: Hello everyone welcome to today's episode and today we have a special guest she just made her debute last week and she is already being loved by many. And I'm sure almost all of you might have understood who I'm talking abt so without further ado let's welcome ISLA , the newest solo artist from Bighit Ent.

So I entered and greeted the camera and thus greeting the viewers. And sat down on the seat provided..

Host: pls introduce yourself. 

IS: Ne , Hello everyone , I'm ISLA  nice to meet you all .

Host: We are happy to have you here with us today.

IS: The pleasure all mine.

Host: So Isla ssi , I got to know tht you were born and bought up in US so what inspired you to come to Korea / or what inspired you be an idol.

IS: uh yes.. I was indeed bought up in US. But my mom was Korean American and had spent most of her life in Korea so She always used to tell me stories abt her life here and also I was interested in kpop since a very young age , and rapping and dancing was always a passion for me . And as I grew I picked up an interest in singing too though I still considers rapping as my strong point than singing , and I wanted to pursue a career in music so and as someone who grew up listening to K pop surely joined the audition of Bighit when I saw the notice . And now here I'm.  

Host: oh that's great... Also you recently revealed the name for your fandom right ?

IS: uh yes .... It was revealed  two days back by me myself from my personal Twitter account . I actually had a hard time coming up with a name for the fans but for some reason lilacs was something which was stuck in the mind from the beginning of the thinking process so in the end went with lilacs ....

Host: ohh. Btw while you were talking Abt how you got into kpop I noticed that u actually didn't talk Abt you father and you never seems to mention your father anywhere , why is tht ?

IS: um that's sort of a personal thing and I would appreciate if you don't ask further into tht matter...

Host: kk sure... Also who is your favorite kpop group or idol .

IS: if I'm have to say a specific idol it would be IU sunbaenim and if it's as a group then it would be BTS sunbae nims.

Host: ohh that's cool..  Also which song is your favorite from STAR ?

IS: I actually like all songs since I had actively participated in the production of all 8 songs. But if I was to choose the most personal one , it will be Holiday ...

Host : ohh... And we'll that's all for today , think u so much for coming to do this interview with us and wish I great success on your debute and the journey ahead.

IS: Thank you for inviting me and thank you for your we'll wishes...