20. MAMA 🏆

Today was the MAMAs 2021 , and
I'm rn in the practice room doing the rehearsal for Roses with Jungwon , this will be final rehearsal b4 the dress rehearsal at the venue.

----

The rehearsal went well , now I'm practice my solo acts while Jungwon is with his group. I'm practicing Beauty rn and after this I have a short break and then on to the venue.....

------

The Performances and stuff was over and they were announcing the world wide fan choice awards , I recieved few other awards earlier. And the show was almost over just 3 more awards left when I got a surprise as the MC announced my name.

MC: next worldwide fan choice goes go ISLA......

So I went up to collect my award and said my thank you speech. Then after few minutes the show was over and we all went back home .......... I was planning on sleeping in since tmrw was a free day for all idols atleast till late noon unless they are in the Middle of promoting , this was given for idols to relax and recollect themselves after all the hectic practices and stuff which intensifies 10x during award season , especially MAMA....

I was about to sleep when I got a call from Beomgyu asking me to meet him tmrw evening.... Well don't know why he wants to meet me tmrw anyway let's wait ans see.

__________________________________

I had thought tht since I was really tired with all the practice and stuff I would wake up late but I guess it's due to my habit od waking up early to work out somedays and for reaching Bighit early on other days , I actually woke up quite early so I went to brush and bath and finish all my morning routines . After all tht was over I got ready for the day and called Mr. Lee to ask if he was free ans if he could take me to HYBE. And like tht he arrived within half an hour and took me to HYBE. And left. I went to my studio to try and work on few tracks for the future. And like tht I got lost in my works not aware of how much time had passed. But once I was done and looked at the time I realised tht it's almost evening and I  still to eat lunch and also meet Beomgyu at evening. I walked towards the cafe and ordered my food and sat down in one of the corners until my order was ready then I went to get my food and got back to my previous seat and began eating what I ordered .... After I  finished eating I went back to my studio and got my bag and called Mr. Lee and asked if he was free again......

Almost one hour later I reached home ans went to take a shower nd get fresh and after getting fresh I got dressed to go meet Beomgyu.