7. Road to Debute 🎤

Yn's POV

Almost by the 2020 May my debute date was almost fixed. I was informed I'll be debuting as a soloist in the month of September the same year, 2 months b4 November when the were planning to debute their new boy group. And it was was currently July and here I was still brainstorming ideas for stage name. After not able to come up with good a name due to thinking under pressure I had texted the TXT boys few hours back Nd they suggested few names and I really like the one Yeonjun ssi suggested which was 'ISLA' pronounced as 'aila/ayla' . I thanked Yeonjun ssi and talked with my manager Kim Jong Sik and he also agreed on the name Isla. So that was fixed and we were done with my debute track which i also took part in producing. So now the works left were recording the songs, MV shooting and learn and perfecting the choreography for the track. My debute album is gonna have 8 tracks.

_________________________________________

Few weeks later

The recording for the 8 tracks were done and now it was time to shoot the MV. And I was really excited .I was having two MVs for the main two tracks. Dream which was the debute track and Reality which will be released the a few hours later same day itself . The two MV were showing a story line dream like the title suggests shows the happy and beautiful dreams of a girl. And Reality will portrays her coming out of the dream into the reality , the real world which was brutal and hard and not so supportive of the dream of the young girl... Even though dream is the debute track I'm more excited abt shooting reality since we are doing a badass & dark concept for that. So I was really excited..

----------

Today was the first day of the shoot for Dream MV. Today we were shooting fantasy themes which showed the dreams of my younger naive time period. So I'll be play as a Fairy , Mermaid & Princess. I was really excited after hearing the scenes and parts we are gonna do.. And we were done with the shooting by almost 5 pm in the evening . Tomorrow I don't have shooting but I do have dance practice and stuff ...

_________________________________________

The next day.

Today was kind of a sad day for me... Why you may ask.. well Minchae eonnie had to drop her contract. She told me last night. As per her it was some sort of family issues. Which included her dad getting a job in London and the whole family had to move. But there was something more too. But she said it was nothing major . But finally spilled the bean and turns out her mom was ill and dad had to move to London and accept the job for her treatment and Minchae eonnie too had to move with her parents to look after her mom.. But she said she was happy to do so for her fam.. I get it . I would be too. But she promised me no matter where she goes she will keep in touch and will try to visit it the future. She told me she was sure I'll become really successful in the Industry with my determination. And talent... And she jokingly said that when I have a world tour if she is in any of the country she will defs visit. It actually really made me smile. She will leave to her home today after cancelling her contract. And I'll miss her but I hope to meet her again soon.

After all tht we both came to BigHit together today. And after cancelling her contract she came to say bye b4 going. And though sad I resumed my dance practice with my choreographer... The practice went on for another 4 hours and then it was lunch time And as soon as the lunch time began two boys were outside the practice room. And they were yup u guessed it txt members it was Huening Kai & Taehyun the 2 maknaes of TXT.

Choreo: ok that's all for now. You can leave after all your Knights have arrived to bring you to the lunch room. Enjoy your food....

Yup that's another thing everyone in Bighit knows how close me and TXT are. And unlike what I had feared they were all ok with it. And some even found it cute how close we are.

And so like that we 3 left to have lunch.. and as soon as I reached the cafe I went towards the fresh fruit section and got two apples and water.. And returned back to the seat where the other 5 were sitting.

Yj: oh your here . What did you get ?

Yn: 2 apples ...

SB: wait why... Your not fat , if you ask me you look ideal weight so why go on a diet..

Yn: I just don't want any regrets later this is only until the debute & related shows and stuff are over which isn't more than 3 months. And don't worry this isn't that heavy of diet. I do eat a proper breakfast and dinner. I'm cutting down completely on snacks and partially on lunch.

Bmg: ok that's good I guess.

Yn: ok but once the debute is nearer I will have to go on a bit more intense diet but once again don't worry it's only until promotion and stuff are over.

Hnk: I seriously don't know why noona gotta go on a diet but in the end it's up to you. Just promise us you won't go too extreme tht it end up effecting your health...

Yn: don't worry I won't. And also if I ever go on a diet which later gets so extreme it effects my health , then today I give you all permission to literally shove food down my throat ...

SB: that's all the assurance we need now come on let's eat. It's getting late.

With that we all had our lunch ... And txt had ½ hour more free b4 they had a shooting for a TO DO episode. While I had 5 mins more to rest then I had a photoshoot . Btw I was already introduced through Bighit's yt channel. And my own & official SNS accounts were also setup.. which were as follows

Twt: Isla_bighit & Isla.twt

IG: Isla.bighit

FB: Isla_official.bighit

--------------------

After the Photoshoot I was back to dance practice and then vocal and rap. And once I was done with the entire schedule it was 6 pm. Now I gotta go back to the dorms and pack. And ya that's another thing. I am being moved to a new place. It was supposed to be after debute but since minchae left they are moving me a bit earlier. As per much I know the new locality that I'm being moved to is a quite common residential area for idols. Well at least I can try making new friends...

________________________________________