16. ENHYPEN. 💙

Yn POV

I was back after mom's funeral and now I'm working on accepting the fact tht she is physically no more but her spirit is always here. But as if my mom was giving me strength I remembered my dad's words and the promise I made to myself came to my mind.. so I got busy with preparation new songs. I really gotta show everyone I'm more capable than they think.

--------------------------------------------------

I was currently in the practice room working on perfecting the choreographies for the lead single which is gonna be released in few days and title track for my new album which is gonna be released in 3 weeks . The lead single is called Roses . And the Comeback album and the title track was titled Beauty  . This album showed a story of a girl who is only loved for her beauty and was thought to be an easy target to take advantage of due to her petite appearance. Which is shown through beauty . Then in Roses it's shown just like a rose she looks beautiful and pure in first glance but she is someone you should be careful of  just  like thorns of the roses. I'm kinda of excited for Roses release since in Roses  my rapping is highlighted.  This song is almost like a rap song. So I'm excited to show everyone a side if me they aren't tht familiar with since my debute album was mainly focused my vocal ability. Anyway while I was doing the Roses choreography and I was really lost in the song tht I didn't notice 7 boys at the door watching me. So I was startled when I finished the dance and suddenly noticed the 7 .

Yn: Hey guys. Whtcha doing there.

He: uh ya our manager told us we were supposed to practice in either practice room 14 B or 14 C  and Room C is locked so we came here...

Yn: oh so you guys are now in Level 14 . Cool atleast it won't be boring having no other artist here unless TXT members visit and I'll get new friends. And you guys can practice here. I'm done.

Jwn: Um NOONA!!

Is: ya

Jwn: you can stay and watch if you like. And we would um like to get to know u.

Yn: oh sure my schedule is done for the day...

--------------

Yn: wow! Tht was awesome. You guys are amazing. I'm sure ur gonna reach gr8 heights very soon.

Sun: thnq noona.

Yn: ohh you so cute ... Anyway wanna get some snacks and talk at the cafe

Jake: good idea.