18. Concert 🎤

Yn POV

Few days  passed after Namjoon ssi revealed about him being my brother and I couldn't be happier knowing tht I'm not completely unwanted by my family.... Anyway today we are having post new year concert and I'm thrilled. Since it will be my first time performing a concert . And my performance consists of 3 songs , Reality , Roses and Ram Pam pam (a song from my debute album. )

__________________________________

There was 2 hours left for the concert and TXT who were supposed to be the first act are now getting ready and warming up etc. And I'm supposed to be the 3rd act and the last is gonna be BTS. And tht makes Enhypen the second act.

-----------

The concert had started and soon it was my turn to perform and I'm excited and nervous all in one. First song was Reality

 First song was Reality

My outfit for Reality.

After Reality I performed Ram Pam pam

My outfit for Ram Pam pam

And the final song was Roses.

__________________________________

After the concert it was really late but I wanted to wait for BTS sunbaes and congratulate them . So I waited for the performance after all they are BTS and I was ARMY b4 becoming an idol and I still am. So I went to the area for the private area near the stage and there I could see the concert properly itself. And I sang along and fangirled with the ARMYs who were sitting in the audience. And I guess some of them where lilacs too as soon as they saw me a lil bit closer to the audience area they began cheering for me too. But I just pointed towards the stage reminding them it was BTS performance and they should be focusing on them and thts wht they did with out any hesitation they focused on the performance again. Well after all they are BTS and we are ARMYs.

__________________________________

The last song Disease was coming to a end and therefore I went back stage to meet them and congratulate them on a performance well done.

---------

Jin : oh hey yn u were there in the private area right.

Yn: hi sunbae , yeah I was there. The performance was awesome like every time. I thoroughly enjoyed it...

Jk: oh thnq yn. Btw why didn't you go back u must have been tired after the performance.

Yn: Oh hey sunbae , I wanted to watch ur performance... So I stayed after all b4 all this idol life started for me I was a fangirl of u guys and I still am a fangirl.

Jh: ohh thts so sweet .. but how are u going back all the vehicles expect for tht of fans , ours and staffs left.

Yn: uh thts cause I told them to leave & tht I will call them once the performance is over.

Rm: no need come with us we will drop u after all we going to the same locality.

Yn: oh hey sunbae , I mean Namjoon ssi . And also won't tht be too much work. I'm sure u y'all just wanna go sleep soon as possible.

Rm: still no oppa huh ?. Also no Yn it won't be a burden . Like u literally live few apartments away so come back with us. So wait here let us go get changed.

Yn: if its not a burden then sure.